Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Renae C.
Renae C.
Highland Lakes, NJ
This was okay. I got it for free with a dress I bought from ModCloth. I didn't really enjoy it or think that it did much to clean my mouth. Wouldn't buy but would use for free if I got it as a sample again.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this toothpaste in the past considering it was recommendad by a family member, but after using it I noticed it didn't really leave your mouth feeling fresh like other ones I've used in the past..
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
San Marcos, CA
I like this toothpaste. It's all-natural and doesn't have any funky ingredients in it. The peppermint flavor isn't overpowering. My breath doesn't stay as fresh for long as the more mainline toothpastes.
Moi R.
Moi R.
Rocky Hill, CT
I really didn't like this because the taste was horrible but it said stuff about being organic and I really wanted to try it which I did and the taste was just bitter and I didn't really like it
Marshenia D.
Marshenia D.
Redding, CA
I'm just not a fan.. I tried this in lieu of my regular brand and it left my mouth feeling less clean and fresh. On a positive though, the peppermint was more natural tasting than most brands
Dana A.
Dana A.
Seattle, WA
Good toothpaste and does the job. The taste isn't awful but it isn't as fresh as other toothpastes on the market. This is an effective toothpaste and good for having natural ingredients.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Troy, MO
Great ingredients, gives me fresh breath and i know I'm buying the best for my oral needs. Other toothpaste has too many ingredients that are bad for you. I know Tom's has only the best.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I love Toms products but I wasn't super impressed with this toothpaste. It just wasn't minty enough for me. It left my teeth feeling clean but I just prefer a stronger minty toothpaste.
Layla A.
Layla A.
Waynesville, NC
It did the job of keeping cavities out of my mouth, but the TASTE. I like my toothpaste to be overwhelmingly minty, this toothpaste was so bland and did not make my breath feel fresh.
I love Tom's because it is refreshing without artificial sweetener. My whole mouth feels clean when I use any of the mint flavors. I always have great dental checkups. It's the best!