Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Kate S.
I really liked the subtle mint flavor of this toothpaste and felt it worked well to clean my teeth - but the formula was incredibly gritty and felt much like I was using pure baking soda on my teeth. I received a sample tube somewhere and am glad I got to try it as I will not be purchasing this product.
Jamie H.
Goodview, VA
I wasn't a big fan of this toothpaste but it wasn't terrible, either. It never felt like my teeth got very clean and the taste wasn't comparable to some of the other peppermint/mint products out there. It probably has to do with the fact that I am so used to more artificial tastes/brands, so that may be coloring my opinion. I would not buy again but would suggest others give it a try to see how it works.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was not a fan of this Tom's of Main toothpaste simply because of the taste. My teeth did feel clean and I have no doubt the paste is doing its job, but I could not get past the taste. I finished the tube, but will probably not be getting another tube. My husband and daughter both felt the same way.
Alisa J.
Moorhead, MN
I tried this a while back and I thought that it was okay but not my favorite. The overall smell and flavor was okay but what kind of bugged me about it was the texture. It left my teeth clean but they felt pretty chalky afterwards. Good if you're committed to natural products, but I wasn't a fan.
Nikki G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this product after reading about its good for you ingredients, however, after trying it, I would not repurchase. No matter how much rinsing I did after using, I could not escape a thick coating that covered my tongue and inside cheeks. Unfortunately, this was a fail for me.
Amy D.
While I appreciate this company for making natural and safe products, I just didn't like this toothpaste. It didn't leave my mouth feeling fresh and it made my mouth feel super dry. I have bought this twice over the years but I have had the same result both times. I also didn't think it cleaned my teeth very well and I'd rather use a product with xylitol. Will not purchase again.
Nancy M.
Crosby, TX
Let me start off with the positive I love that this toothpaste is more natural but..... I'm not sure what I expected. I used it for about a month and I just didn't feel that my teeth were getting clean and maybe it was because I am comparing to the amazing crisp feeling I get when I brush my teeth, I didn't get that with this. So my teeth seemed cleaned but my mouth felt dirty.
B S.
Ashburn, VA
I started using Toms products when I became pregnant. I wanted to make sure that I was using products that were natural without all of the added chemicals. I like this toothpaste but I still feel that Crest gives me a deeper clean and it could be because their mint is so much stronger than Toms. The mint in this toothpaste is subtle and the bubble action is lower.
Victoria H.
I've tried this product before. It's effective and cleans your teeth, i just wasn't wowed by it. I like to use whitening toothpastes. I used the whole bottle but it just wasn't for me. I love the fact that it's natural. I would maybe try it again in the future.
Alyse N.
Montgomery, AL
I really love Tom's and wish I could find it more readily in stores. It's very affordable for a brand with responsibly sourced, unharmful ingredients. I don't know if I've used this enough to say that it's more effective or as effective as other brands at preventing cavaties, etc. but I like the taste, pricing, and haven't noticed any problems.