Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Columbus, OH
My husband and I buy this toothpaste because he is prone to canker sores. After research I found Toms doesn't use an ingredient that can cause chronic canker sores. Since he started using it he can tell he's had less! Great product!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
This toothpaste tastes so bad that I can hardly brush my teeth for it to do anything. It doesn't leave a clean feeling or taste. And it's not that much cheaper than any other brand I've tried. I will not be buying this again.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Colonie, NY
I felt like this product didn't leave my mouth feeling fresh. I didn't like the way it tasted and made my mouth seem dry. I received it as a sample because I wanted to try it out and glad I did because I won't purchase it.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I really couldn't get into this toothpaste. I really wanted too, you know the whole all natural healthy for you kind of toothpaste. But it was to thick of a consistency for me, and the taste wasn't all that great either.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Seneca, SC
got a tube from the naturals section in whole foods. thought i would try something different. compared to colgate, it is wayyyyyyyy better. leaves my mouth fresher. i brush my teeth 3 times a day with this now. LOVE!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Bloomsburg, PA
I received a travel tube as a free sample. It had a gritty texture. The minty fresh tingling sensation that I was used to did not occur with this toothpaste. I felt like my teeth were already "fuzzy" by afternoon .
Emily T.
Emily T.
Oregon City, OR
I LOVE this toothpaste, it's so clean feeling and the most clean feeling ive ever had, it has amazing cleansing and whitening abilities and it's really great prices and let me tell you you wont be dissapointed!!
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Had high hopes for this toothpaste but I just don't like anything from this brand. It's not minty or clean enough and doesn't even seem to be working. It's also a weird, thicker texture than other toothpastes.
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Monticello, IN
Favorite toothpaste by far! Makes your mouth super clean and fresh. I'd recommend this toothpaste to anyone who's looking for a better toothpaste and likes to keep their bodies free of unnecessary chemicals.
Megan V.
Megan V.
This is nice toothpaste. It was a bit chalky to me and didn't leave my teeth with the super clean feeling that my favorite toothpaste does, but it is great as a more natural option instead of the big brands!