Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Shelby D.
I was very excited to try this! I was not a huge fan of the taste or texture. I also was not impressed with the price at my local Kroger store. I don't think I will be buying again.
heather a.
I got a sample of the Tom's of Maine Whole Care peppermint toothpaste and my husband thought that it was the neatest thing having an organic toothpaste and so after trying it the man tossed out the brand new tube of our brand just so that he could use the sample tube. Since then, its the only toothpaste (and flavor) he will use. Our vet even told us that its safe for our dogs teeth since they are not a fan of the meat flavored alternatives for pets. I just don't tell him that I will sometimes use some of his holy grail toothpaste to get foundation stains out of my white dress shirts. It really is a fantastic toothpaste that leaves a fresh taste in your mouth while providing a great clean.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried #TomsofMaine because I was traveling at it was a free sample. I liked the mint flavor, it tasted like real peppermint and was strong, but I did NOT like the texture of the paste or the way it felt against my teeth. It basically felt like wetting your toothbrush and dipping it into baking soda and then raking it across your teeth - soo uncomfortable. I didn't get that squeeky clean feeling after either. I love the idea of a natural product but I did not get the warm fuzzys that it was doing a solid job.
Madelyn R.
Although I am from Maine, and often feel like I should enjoy and support local businesses I hate this product. Let it be noted that there are not many products that I dislike but this product makes it on the list! This product did not make my teeth feel clean what so ever! In fact it felt like I had just eaten a leaf! I understand the all natural product side of it but this just tastes awful and does NOT get the job done. I would not recommend this to anyone, unless they enjoy eating salads and don't like brushing their teeth. Yuck!!! Don't purchase this!
Kathryn W.
I love Tom's of Maine products! I'm not comfortable loading my body with fluoride do I seek out companies that have both options - fluoride & fluoride-free. Tom's appears to be very ethical and it does a great job cleaning. It's not overwhelmingly minty & does have a very slightly salty taste almost but I still really love this product. It's the only natural toothpaste that my extremely picky husband will use too!
Alyssa G.
I feel like Toms of Maine is a good brand and you can definitely feel good about using the ingredients but I honestly just don't like the taste as much as other brands. None of the flavors are particularly my favorite but if you can get past that, it definitely works well and as mentioned, is a product you can trust as far as the ingredients being safe.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I used this toothpaste a lot when I lived in Humboldt county, because of my roommate. She swore by this toothpaste. I really did enjoy it, because of how organic and environmentally friendly the company is. But it didn't leave my breath as fresh as lets say a colgate toothpaste would. Either way, it was still a good toothpaste.
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
I so badly wanted to enjoy Tom's toothpaste. I was excited to try a "natural" toothpaste product, however, I could not stand the texture. I felt like I was like washing my mouth out with half a cup of baking soda. Neither my mouth nor my breath felt fresh after using this product. Also, my mouth never felt truly clean.
Samy R.
I won't use another toothpaste now that I have found this one. I have sensitive teeth and tried using sensodyne but it caused more sensitivity and even a few cavities for me! :( Switched to this and it cleans well but gets rid of my sensitivity and I haven't had any issues since. Definitely a repurchased item.
Kate S.
I really liked the subtle mint flavor of this toothpaste and felt it worked well to clean my teeth - but the formula was incredibly gritty and felt much like I was using pure baking soda on my teeth. I received a sample tube somewhere and am glad I got to try it as I will not be purchasing this product.