Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I have purchased Toms toothpaste in the past to try and minimize the chemicals used in my everyday life. I didn't enjoy the taste or consistency of the toothpaste compared to other more popular brands. I would not recommend this product to other users.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL
This product felt as if a little too much baking soda was added. Although it felt this way, my teeth did not feel as clean as they do after using aquafresh. The taste is a little overpowering and for that reason I do not care to repurchase this item.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
This toothpaste was okay. The flavor was good, I used it instead of mine b/c I forgot mine and this was all I could use. I don't like toothpaste without whitening and I don't feel this brand helps with that. It's got great/healthy ingredients though
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
Very strong mint flavor. The toothpaste just didn't really lather up, which was disappointing as I like that in a toothpaste. I personally wouldn't repurchase. It is organic, which is nice, but overall I just wasn't a fan. I would not re-purchase.
Jacquelin M.
Jacquelin M.
I used this product while visiting my parents and it was mediocre. I love that it's a more natural option, but it didn't have as good as a taste as my regular crest toothpaste. I didn't get as strong of a fresh feeling using this Toms brand.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
I really enjoyed this product,from its natural ingredient to the power cleaning it has. I recommend this product specially if you are looking for a healthier choice of toothpaste. It exceed my expectations and i do recommend it to use......
Kaylah W.
Kaylah W.
Naples, FL
Toms leaves your mouth feeling very clean after you are done brushing. One amazing thing that I love about Tom's is that it doesn't have fluoride in it. You can find it at a local Publix, Walmart, or Target. Overall, it is a great product!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
I only bought this once and it was not the best. Because of the brand I thought it would work but it wasn't good at all. I bought it at target and I only used a few times didn't really feel clean. Overall I would stick to other brand.
T B.
T B.
The taste of this toothpaste is really nice and natural. I like that it is safe for the environment a does not have microbeads. I might buy again but I have sensitive teeth. I also felt like the cleaning effects were not long lasting.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
San Antonio, TX
I like the face that it is all natural. I've can tell the difference between this and one of the heavy hitters. It's not as minty and it cleans better to be. I would recommend to others wanting to find something that is more natural.