Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Tamara A.
Denver, CO
While I feel this toothpaste does an adequate job of cleaning teeth, I am only giving it 2 stars because it is lacking in the fresh breath department. This is probably because of the more natural ingredients and so it does not do well to freshen breath or hide strong breath odors such as coffee.
Rachel S.
One of my favorite toothpastes, my mouth feels so fresh and clean using this. I haven't used any other toothpaste since I started using this, it tastes like real peppermint - unlike the fake sweet peppermint moth toothpastes taste like.
And I notice a slightly whiter smile when using this!
Nikki G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this product after reading about its good for you ingredients, however, after trying it, I would not repurchase. No matter how much rinsing I did after using, I could not escape a thick coating that covered my tongue and inside cheeks. Unfortunately, this was a fail for me.
Julie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Once I switched to Tom's, it's hard for me to use brands like Crest and Colgate that use synthetic sweeteners. The peppermint is very refreshing and is real mint oil. This stuff does a great job cleaning my teeth and keeping my breath fresh without the chemically aftertaste or smell.
Mary S.
Kent, WA
I have only used this product once many years ago. I recall there being a gritty texture to it. I do like the fact that it is all natural and would be open to trying it again. I remember liking the fresh feeling and taste. I will try it again to see if the texture has improved.
Cindy T. G.
Baltimore, MD
Great product!! I'm particular about my toothpaste because I don't believe in using teeth whitening trays or strips. I have very white teeth and healthy gums with only one cavity (prior to using this product). I receive lots of praise from dentists on the health of my mouth.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
I love the entire Tom's line of hygiene products. I tried this toothpaste for the first time and was very pleased. I picked it up at my local Harris Teeter. The product left my mouth feeling very clean and didn't have a harsh taste. I was totally satisfied with this product!
Always a favorite! I love to get this, and love to use it! It is a product that I feel good about using. It was absolutely as awesome as I had hoped it would be. I use it all the time! It tastes great, keeps my breath fresh, and keeps my teeth feeling healthy and clean!
Tracey H.
Chesapeake, VA
Anything all-natural has my attention IMMEDIATELY! I must say, I wanted to like this toothpaste so much. Compared to the brand I've used previously, it was next to impossible. I felt like I needed to brush my teeth again after I finished my morning routine. Not a fan
Victoria H.
I've tried this product before. It's effective and cleans your teeth, i just wasn't wowed by it. I like to use whitening toothpastes. I used the whole bottle but it just wasn't for me. I love the fact that it's natural. I would maybe try it again in the future.