Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Alyse N.
Alyse N.
Montgomery, AL
I really love Tom's and wish I could find it more readily in stores. It's very affordable for a brand with responsibly sourced, unharmful ingredients. I don't know if I've used this enough to say that it's more effective or as effective as other brands at preventing cavaties, etc. but I like the taste, pricing, and haven't noticed any problems.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Louisville, KY
I am such a fan of this company! Started off with their deodorant and made my way over to oral care after I discovered their additional product lines. My teeth feel shiny and grand, and my soul feels better about not casually ingesting chemicals found in many other toothpastes. Make your teeth and tree-hugging spirit happy - buy Tom's.
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I used this toothpaste a lot when I lived in Humboldt county, because of my roommate. She swore by this toothpaste. I really did enjoy it, because of how organic and environmentally friendly the company is. But it didn't leave my breath as fresh as lets say a colgate toothpaste would. Either way, it was still a good toothpaste.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
I so badly wanted to enjoy Tom's toothpaste. I was excited to try a "natural" toothpaste product, however, I could not stand the texture. I felt like I was like washing my mouth out with half a cup of baking soda. Neither my mouth nor my breath felt fresh after using this product. Also, my mouth never felt truly clean.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Tom's for years now, I use the aluminum free brand and I am extremely happy with my toothpaste. It is one of the best out there and keeps my teeth white, dispite the fact i drink lots of tea. I have bought other brands with coupons and have seen them get stained and had to switch back to toms.
Samy R.
Samy R.
I won't use another toothpaste now that I have found this one. I have sensitive teeth and tried using sensodyne but it caused more sensitivity and even a few cavities for me! :( Switched to this and it cleans well but gets rid of my sensitivity and I haven't had any issues since. Definitely a repurchased item.
Kate S.
Kate S.
I really liked the subtle mint flavor of this toothpaste and felt it worked well to clean my teeth - but the formula was incredibly gritty and felt much like I was using pure baking soda on my teeth. I received a sample tube somewhere and am glad I got to try it as I will not be purchasing this product.
linda h.
linda h.
Irvine, CA
I love this toothpaste, it is all natural and has the whitening and cleaning power that any other toothpaste has. I buy it from cvs and always get a 2-for deal. I recommend this to anyone that wants to take care of their teeth and be natural and good to their body and the environment at the same time.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I was not a fan of this Tom's of Main toothpaste simply because of the taste. My teeth did feel clean and I have no doubt the paste is doing its job, but I could not get past the taste. I finished the tube, but will probably not be getting another tube. My husband and daughter both felt the same way.
Alisa J.
Alisa J.
Moorhead, MN
I tried this a while back and I thought that it was okay but not my favorite. The overall smell and flavor was okay but what kind of bugged me about it was the texture. It left my teeth clean but they felt pretty chalky afterwards. Good if you're committed to natural products, but I wasn't a fan.