Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Destiny  W.
Theodore, AL
I really love this toothpaste! Most of all I love that it's not full of chemicals and made with natural ingredients. Taste great too!
Vianney T.
San Francisco
I've been using this for a month now. Flavor is nice and doesn't taste crazy artificial. It also gets nice and foamy while I brush and my teeth feel nice and clean
Jillian B.
Buy this all the time for my husband and he loves it, he has tried all the different kinds and loves them all. Great for people trying to use more all natural products!
Siri S.
Love this toothpaste. Agreed with other reviewers...it's great if you have a sensitive mouth or get canker sores often. It's gentle.
Amy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like that this brand is natural but I didn't like the taste. I found that my teeth didn't feel as clean as with other toothpastes that I've used in the past. I would try another one from this line as I trus Tom's Of Maine but not this particular toothpaste.
Fleur R.
I liked the taste of this toothpaste, I enjoyed how it initially made my mouth feel. However, I didn't find it as effective as the toothpaste I normally use a few hours after use I always got a weird taste in my mouth. I wouldn't repurchase this.
Hailey E.
Makes my mouth feel fresh and keeps my teeth clean and healthy looking. Love that there is no fluoride also since its been debunked as a useful additive and can actually cause issues with brain function.
Yumi Z.
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario
I really wanted to like this natural toothpaste but I didn't like the taste - it left a weird aftertaste in my mouth and it wasn't as minty as I liked.
Claire A.
Wouldn't use this again, tastes and smells disgusting and felt rubbery on the inside of the mouth
Kira H.
Wellness Guru Expert
As a toothpaste it is fine and tastes good. But you might as well just get the cheap toothpaste.