Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Angela S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I think this is more of an acquired taste. I don't mind it but I don't love it either.
Julie S.
Gloucester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Got to have Toms of Maine toothpaste to keep those pearly whites looking nice! Thanks!
Elizah T.
Haverhill , MA
Best toothpaste!!! We've used this for years and we will never use another toothpaste.
Hannah R.
Atlantic Beach, NC
THIS TOOTHEPASTE IS CRAZY GOOD. So nice and minty. So fresh. So clean. So tasty.
Daria Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
I know the texture isn't a favorite but at least this stuff doesn't burn your mouth with over-minting. I'm not exactly sure what the arguments for and against fluoride are, but I remember my dentist prescribing me fluoride mouthwash, so there has to be a portion of positivity to it.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
Works well for the most part. There are other toothpastes that leave my mouth feeling cleaner than this one, but maybe that's because they have harsher chemicals (which I'm trying to get away from). Great taste, too. I love that it is all natural, too! I just wish it were a little cheaper.
I love Tom's because it is refreshing without artificial sweetener. My whole mouth feels clean when I use any of the mint flavors. I always have great dental checkups. It's the best!
Caroline D.
Love how natural Toms of Maine is. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities.
Margaret D.
Huntsville
I love natural products and this brand gives me a natural product with a clean feeling.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I BAUGHT THIS FRON WALMART BECAUSE I AM ALL ABOUT NATURAL AND ORGANIC STUFF AND IT DID NOT DISSAPOINTE ME. IT IS PRETTY GOOD.