Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
My family and I love this toothpaste. It does its job really well. My teeth feels smooth and looks shiny after each use.
Chandler A.
Coos Bay, OR
This toothpaste tastes good, and makes my teeth feel super clean. I was also surprised at how well it whitens your teeth.
Katie A.
Louisville, KY
Honestly I’m not a fan of most of these products. I didn’t feel like my mouth was as clean as when I use other products.
Lexi P.
Lufkin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good toothpaste. It is my daily go to. I will likely stay with this one. The taste is good and it works for me.
Lana E.
Paducah, KY
Didn't repurchase as I didn't think it cleaned my teeth as well as crest. I felt like I needed to brush more often.
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK
Works well and the flavor is great! Keeps my mouth smelling good for quite some time after brushing! Five Stars!
Elena C.
Henderson, NV
This is the only toothpaste I use. Other brands are too strong and full of chemicals that I'm not familiar with.
Influenster M.
I buy this because I don't like the extras added to other toothpastes! I buy healthier products as much as I can
Izra R.
Twin Falls, ID
Needsa stronger taste but overall a great brands for those who do not like added chemicals to their toothpaste.
Charla R.
Lexington, KY
This just wasn't for me, I thought the peppermint was too strong and my teeth didn't feel as clean as I liked.