Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
I like its peppermint smell (tasty), very fresh. It leaves my teeth feel clean and comfortable.
Kyla C.
Owensboro, KY
I don't feel like it does a good job of making my teeth feel clean plus the taste was horrible.
Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
I have used this toothpaste in the past. I find it too pricey as compared to similar products.
Kayla W.
Tacoma, WA
Just started using this brand but so far we really like it. Will probably continue to use this
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
I didn't like this toothpaste. It didn't taste good and didn't make my mouth feel clean after
Jade D.
Vinton, IA
I used this toothpaste when I had braces, it worked so well and gave me a nice clean feeling
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Probably had higher expectations from this product. Did not feel the squeaky clean feeling.
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
I don't know which one I have used but I honestly don't like any of these products. Sorry.
Isabel-Mimi E.
Saint Robert
This is an organic product or so I've red. It's good anday leaves your mouth minty fresh.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
Tried this at a friends house when I slept over and it left a bitter taste in my mouth.