Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Jessie B.
Warwick, NY
The only type of toothpaste in my home. Natural ingredients and recycled packaging that I can further recycle.
Charla R.
Lexington, KY
This just wasn't for me, I thought the peppermint was too strong and my teeth didn't feel as clean as I liked.
Becky P.
Frankfort, KY
I did not feel like my teeth were very clean after using this product. I also did not like the taste of it.
Kristal A.
Leesburg, FL
Para nada me gusto. No me gusta el sabor y para mi personalmente, es costosa para lo que hace. No me gusta.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
This toothpaste is great. It keeps my teeth white, has fluoride & doesn't have any artificial sweeteners.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
This stuff does the job but not very well. It doesn't really leave you with that extremely clean feeling
Gabi H.
I love this toothpaste. It's natural and it has a good floor too, all anyone needs in a toothpaste :)
Maleni A.
Harlingen, TX
Don't ever buy this product. It is very bad and goes everywhere. Has a bad scent and a nasty flavor.
Bethany L.
Verona, PA
Leaves teeth feeling fresh and clean. I love this toothpaste especially because it is fluoride free.
Ashley S.
Worst toothpaste I've ever had. Left the worst taste in my mouth and does not help with bad breath