Tom's Of Maine Whole Care Flouride Toothpaste Spearmint uploaded by Cassie A.Tom's Of Maine Whole Care Flouride Toothpaste Spearmint uploaded by LaQuanta M.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's Of Maine® Spearmint Whole Care® Fluoride Toothpaste.
Natural.
With fluoride.
Fights cavities, whitening, fresh breath, helps fight tartar.
Since 1970. see more...

Buy on Amazon
stori l.
stori l.
Fountain Inn, SC
I love that these products are all natural but I just couldn't get past the awkward taste. The mint flavor isn't powerful enough and to me, that makes me feel like it isn't cleaning my mouth even though I know thats not true. I just couldn't stand the taste and never repurchased it again, maybe one day I can try it again and overcome the taste issue because I would love to switch to an all natural toothpaste
Rhondalei G.
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
I liked the concept of having a natural toothpaste, but I did not like how this was not minty enough for me. When I brush my teeth, I want my mouth to feel that tingle and freshness from the mint so I know my whole mouth is clean. I needed to follow up with mouthwash afterward. If you are looking for a natural toothpaste with a lighter mint taste, this might be an option for you.
Miya C.
Miya C.
Galesburg, IL
This toothpaste is horrible! I bought it at my college store, and it cost my around 8 dollars, first no-no. I thought toothpaste didn't matter, but boy was I wrong. It tasted horrible, was somehow hard, and left little particles in my mouth. On top of that, it left my teeth feeling barely cleaned and my breath not tasting or smelling any fresher than before. Do NOT buy this.
jessica d.
jessica d.
Englishtown, NJ
I feel overall "meh" about this product. Yes it is better for you than leading brands like crest and colgate, but it tastes really weird, which is something I have not been able to move past. It was more than adequate as a toothpaste, but it was revolutionary enough to deter me from repurchasing crest of colgate. Used it once, finished the tube, probably wouldn't buy again
Caleah J.
Caleah J.
Temecula, CA
Toms is the only toothpaste I will use. It has all natural ingredients and I don't feel nervous about anything weird going into my body. I usually have a sensitive reaction to any other toothpaste and they cause my teeth to hurt and that doesn't happen with Tom's. My mouth feels clean and it must be working because I haven't had any cavities since switching to Toms.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Plain City, OH
I did not like the taste. It left a gritty feeling in my mouth. I was hoping that I would enjoy it since there are less chemicals and more natural ingredients in it, but the flavor was very off putting. I couldn't really tell in effectiveness but I went back to using a different brand and did not finish using the tube of Tom's.
Jill C.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this at a friend's house and I thought it was okay, but it had an aftertaste that I wasn't fond of. And when I went to the dentist, he said that it doesn't really make a big difference what kind of toothpaste you use (organic vs not). The price is above other toothpastes also, although you can find it anywhere.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
I absolutely love the real mint infused into this toothpaste. It's kinda strong but definitely wakes up your mouth and leaves it feeling so good and clean. I absolutely love the real mint infused into this toothpaste. It's kinda strong but definitely wakes up your mouth and leaves it feeling so good and clean.
Michele D.
Michele D.
Philadelphia, PA
Toms of Maine Whole Care is great. My teeth feel very clean & fresh. I like like having the option of of fluoride in an otherwise natural toothpaste. My very favorite in the Tom's line is the Mango with fluoride, but this runs a super close second. It works even better, it needs to come in mango too someday!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Palm Bay, FL
I purchased this product since it's a natural product and it's a Tom's of Maine product. I usually like most of Tom's products, but no this one. This toothpaste left my mouth feeling dry and the mint flavor wasn't as minty as I prefer. I will stick to my usual anticavity toothpaste. Would not recommend.