BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Original Care Deodorant

Our Original Care Deodorant provides clinically proven 24-hour odor protection. This aluminum-free deodorant stick uses the botanical ingredient hops to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria to keep you feeling confidently fresh throughout your day.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)DeodorancyOrganic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits

• So I have used this deodorant for a long time I feel like...1 Answers
  • Is this good because my friend was allergic to it so idk ...3 Answers
  • A friend told me this gave her a rash under her arms, I d...10 Answers
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
I switch to Tom's unscented deodorant after I heard all of the negative comments regarding different ingredients that are added into other deodorants. I absolutely feel comfortable wearing Tom's deodorant and I feel like I do not have any type of odor and it does help with perspiration, and I don't feel guilty using it because it has good ingredients
Lynette F.
Poplar Grove
It reallybworks! Safe ingredients, all good for you and yes youbsweat but no.stink. The price is good and I highly recommend it to kids too. I bought mine at Snyder's Pharmacy.  I trust it. Price is fair.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
This worker for me pretty well for awhile. I know that a lot of people have a problem smelling with natural deodorant. This happened to me for a few weeks but that my body adjusted and I didn’t have that problem. The weird thing that happened after using for over a month is that my under arms started to flake with dry skin, I have never had that happen to me before. I tried another tube and same thing. Not sure if anyone else experienced this but needless to say- onto the next all natural deodorant!
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
So at first I didnt like this deodorant at all I thought that it was only making me smell worse. So I took a few months of a break for it and I've been using it for the passed few weeks and I LOVE this. This is the only deodorant that actually stops my smell. the only downfall is obviously that it didnt work at first and also that sometimes the underarms feels extremely wet and slimey with it. Overall if you struggle with smelly and sweaty underarms I would highly recommend this product to you.
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
So I really thought this would be great. I wanted to take aluminum out of my body and thought this would be a great natural deodorant. Unfortunately, it didn't work at all and I ended up smelling worse. Not a bad smelling product but didn't work.
Kristina S.
Houston
I use all natural products. I am very impressed with Tom's of Maine line a products. This deodorant is unscented. It is very gentle on the skin. I found it to be a little sticky. I use it at least three times a day, as you need to reapply. No I would not buy this product again, I would go with the long-lasting.

Mercedez J.
Washington, DC
Love that the deodorant is natural and doesn't have a ton of chemicals in it. It keeps me fairly dry. My only issue is that it doesn't keep me smell free. I have yet to find a natural deodorant that keeps me both dry and smell free.
Kristie J.
Washington
Purchased at: Target
I’ve would say it’s a good product but I felt I had to put more often throughout the day especially after a workout. I’m trying to buy more natural products, it did not irritate my skin. All in all a good product.
Danielle J.
Staff
New York
I'm currently using this deodorant just bc it was the only natural option in the CVS I went to and was lazy to go get go-to brand right now (lavanila). I tried this one out and so far it's going good - I like that the texture of the deodorant isn't rough at all and leaves my skin feeling soft. It's also really great that it's unscented and doesn't leave white marks bc it's transparent and gel-like.
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
This is awesome I was looking for a non aluminum deodorant and found it and I love it . It doesn’t have smell but it still works. I use it every day and it’s amazing I recommend this a lot it’s an amazing product
Heather C.
A friend told me this gave her a rash under her arms, I didn't have this issue - did anyone else?
Danielle P.
Hempstead, NY
Is this good because my friend was allergic to it so idk if its good or not
Trang N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it just me or does this deodorant make you smell weird? Tom's OF MAINE Unscented Original Care Deodorant
Vanessa G.
Las Vegas, NV
So I have used this deodorant for a long time I feel like it leaves my armpits with a lot on them to the point I have to really scrub in the shower anyone else noticed this?
Taylor J.
I’ve been using the wild lavender no aluminum Toms and it’s irritating my skin. Does anyone else have this problem? What did you switch to?

Amazon