BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Original Care Deodorant

Our Original Care Deodorant provides clinically proven 24-hour odor protection. This aluminum-free deodorant stick uses the botanical ingredient hops to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria to keep you feeling confidently fresh throughout your day.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)DeodorancyOrganic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits

• So I have used this deodorant for a long time I feel like it leav...1 Answers
  • Is this good because my friend was allergic to it so idk if its g...3 Answers
  • A friend told me this gave her a rash under her arms, I didn't ha...10 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a six year old daughter who has been getting body odor since 3 years old. This is effective for her as it is gentle enough to use daily, and doesn’t contain aluminum. I think natural products are ideal for children under 12 because they’re still developing. We use this daily and will continue to buy
Alexandre S.
San Mateo
What a waste. 😕 Is it possible that a deodorant could be an odorant instead? I might as well have directly rubbed onions AND garlic on my pits and then not showered for a week. I just want to be able to eat onions and not shower three times a day, without a ton of chemicals! Why is that so much to ask?
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and gets me through the day. Wouldn’t recommend for a hike or physical activity, but great for everyday use. No aluminum, all natural, gentle, and great smelling. The price is good too compared to other natural deodorants.
Savannah J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this deodorant! It's the only deodorant I have found that doesn't hurt my pits, keeps me fresh and doesn't cause pit stains in my husbands work shirts. It's accessible, affordable and cruelty free. Will buy again and again
Erin H.
I like this way better than what I was using before. I used to wash my armpits & it felt like the deodorant never came off, with this it comes off when washed. I can also tell it lasts all day, I never have to reapply.
Carolina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was very excited to try this deodorant because it is natural and it has no artificial fragrances or preservatives which I thought it was great, but it didn't fulfill my expectations. I have to reapply it two or three times a day because it doesn't help with odors even when it states that it provides 24 hr odor protection. It has a little touch of lemon scent which I love because I love when this kind of stuff has fresh scents. I would recommend this to people that don't sweat a lot during the day. The price was great for a product that is natural.
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There are 2 major reasons why I love this product: one, this product is truly innovative. Consumers have become more knowledgeable and many of us do not want to use toxic chemicals in or outside of our bodies. There's a trend for more natural & organic products. This Tom's of Maine unscented deodorant has NO aluminum and uses hops instead for odor prevention. I do find I have to reapply in the middle of the day for continued protection, but that's OK because I know that what I'm using is all natural and won't harm me. Tom's does not test on animals, has no artificial fragrance or preservatives, is environmentally friendly, and second reason why I love this product is because it's kosher for Pesach (for those who need to know).
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this to try and be a bit gentler on my armpits since I have skin sensitivities. There is a slight scent to the deodorant, it is very subtle and something like a lemon verbena. While it isn't the worst deodorant, it definitely isn't something I'd recommend if you plan to sweat a lot or have anything more than mild activity. After a long day at work (and I work an office job), if I sniff my armpits, I can smell the sweat and odor. While I am not super smelly, you can see where having a scented deodorant would do a better job in masking any smell. I will also say that since this is a gel, my armpits usually feel sticky at first, and remain sticky since I still produce some sweat. I am okay using this to help my skin while it's healing, but definitely not long term.
Sherrill B.
Palm Bay, FL
I was looking for a good natural deodorant for my granddaughter to try. She is only five years old and this natural deodorant was the best thing that I could have chosen for her. She is very young so she does not smell when she sweats but she does sweat during the night when she's asleep. This deodorant was able to help with the perspiration and keep her feeling dry and clean in the morning. This product is great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good natural products to try out!
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So few years back I read an article about anti-perspirant deodorant being very bad for you, and of course it was one of those things that stuck with me. Lucky (over sharing here) I'm not a sweaty person so I can't get away with just deodorant. With that being said I love tom's deodorant. 9/10 times I don't need anything but when I'm at the gym or in a position where I'm going to be very active I make sure I wear this! Would recommend this to anyone looking for a non anti-perspirant deodorant
Heather C.
A friend told me this gave her a rash under her arms, I didn't have this issue - did anyone else?
Danielle P.
Hempstead, NY
Is this good because my friend was allergic to it so idk if its good or not
Trang N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it just me or does this deodorant make you smell weird? Tom's OF MAINE Unscented Original Care Deodorant
Vanessa G.
Las Vegas, NV
So I have used this deodorant for a long time I feel like it leaves my armpits with a lot on them to the point I have to really scrub in the shower anyone else noticed this?
Taylor J.
I’ve been using the wild lavender no aluminum Toms and it’s irritating my skin. Does anyone else have this problem? What did you switch to?