Tom's of Maine Unscented Deodorant
Tom's of Maine Unscented Deodorant
Elaine B.
San Antonio, TX
I have always had problems finding a deodorant that works for me. They usually either do not work at all, or the scent gives me a migraine (I am very sensitive to smells). I decided to give Tom's a try but honestly did not have high hopes for it. Much to my surprise it is AMAZING! It works very well and does not bother my skin or give me a migraine. When it starts to wear off it does make me smell like wild onions (as some of the other reviews have stated), but I've been using it for a month and haven't had it wear off during the day once (not even the days I've spent at SeaWorld in high humidity). It has also made my armpits very soft. I highly recommend this product :)
Justin H.
Middletown, PA
I tried to be "health conscious" and try this out. First off, it says it's unscented. It's NOT. Now I know that's generally impossible in products like this, but at least knowing you can't make something that neutralizes odor "unscented", but something that smells good in it...RIGHT?! Well, they didn't. It smells like a milder version of the wild onions you pull up from the ground combined with some other weird plant-like smell. Absolutely THE WORST deodorant I've ever used. I'll risk the little bit of aluminum to not smell like I've been camping for four days without a shower. THANKS!
Stephanie M.
Love love love! I have a prescription for extra strength antiperspirant, but I still can smell when doing intense activity. I didn't want to load my body with any more chemicals so I was looking for a natural -deodorant- only. Unscented deodorant sounds like an oxymoron, but it does have a slight, essential oil smell to it, which is fine by me! I switch between this one and the Apricot one a few times a week and I don't notice any BO coming from me! Love it!
Kayla I.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
I've had trouble since I was 15 with recurring swollen lymph nodes on my left armpit. It wasn't until a bad one happened last summer that my doctor told me I was allergic to the aluminum that is the active ingredient in almost every deodorant out there. He suggested trying one without it. I'm so glad I did! This not only has stopped it from ever happening again, but it also causes no pit stains either!
Caitlyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I have just recently started using this and I think it is great. Once it is on I can't smell it, I like that it glides on and i still feel clean like there is no residue. (which is the reason i switched - my old stuff was super hard to wash off in the shower!) I haven't noticed any odor throughout the day and i HAVE noticed the skin on my armpits is actually looking better!
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't feel it, so that's amazing because usually you can tell if your wearing deodorant. But I also can't smell anything because it's unscented which is different from what I am used too. I like the fragrance on deodorant to make me smell good, so I think I am going to buy a different one. I tried it because it looked interesting but yea not for me.
Ivy K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This deodorant is great for it being all natural. I used to use a dove clinical deodorant, but it became to pricey so I went to this one instead. They sell it at most grocery and pharmacy stores. The only issue I have is the scent. It says unscented, but after while it gets a weird spicy smell. It covers up body Oder well and is long lasting!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This one is a great deodorant if you have skin sensitivities and can't do traditional scented deodorants. I've used this one prior to days in which I'm running around a hot office and it still works perfectly. If you like having some scent, take the opportunity to use your favorite perfume (or body spray/cologne if you're a guy).
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I used to get a rash under my arm until I started using this deodorant. It is amazing on sensitive skin and is very affordable. The best part is you don't have to order it online like most natural deodorants. I get mine at target.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
I really like this product! I feel safe from stinking and this is great for my sensitive skin, it is one deodorant I can put on for protection and safe for my skin! I would recommend for great protection!
Erica W.
Washington, DC
Is there any other smells for this product ??
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this keep you dry and smelling fresh all day long?
Nicole J B.
Studio City, CA
Does this last all day? Any issues with irritation? I have sensitive skin.
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
What's the hype on this product? Is it really better for you than a Degree or Secret?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this better than other deodorants