Tom's OF MAINE Toothpaste Anti-Cavity Whitening Fluoride Gel Peppermint uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Made with effective ingredients, our toothpastes are flavored with natural oils for great taste. We include the active ingredient sodium monofluorophosphate, sourced from calcium fluoride to safely clean and help prevent cavities. And, as always, no artificial sweeteners (like saccharin), preservatives or dyes. Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.

INGREDIENTS:

Active Ingredients- Sodium Fluoride. Inactive Ingredients- Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Water, Glycerin, Xylitol, Peppermint Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and Xanthan Gum. Ingredients Updated- 10/29/2004

DIRECTION:

Adults and children 2 yrs of age and older- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.

Cora P.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite toothpaste ever! I have gone though several tubes and I have noticed such an improvement with my teeth! They are not as sensitive and are a lot whiter than when I was using crest or Colgate. Would 100% recommend this toothpasteTom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste
Maikyla R.
Port Gibson, MS
I don’t normally buy this toothpaste because it’s more expensive than some other alternatives, but nothing compares. Tom’s doesn’t contain a ton of sugar. It tastes natural, and it cleans. There’s not much of a lather which is one of my favorite things about it.
Erica R.
Powell, OH
Has a texture that doesn’t really foam up so you don’t feel like your teeth end up clean, still noticed bad breath after use, and the taste was really unpleasant. I wish I liked it better bc I love this brand and their commitment to natural products
Kylie B.
This stuff is great! It’s a better feeling than and my dentist actually recommended it to me. I love this product and I have actually seen a noticeable difference in the enamel of my teeth. They actually seem a lot stronger since using this product
Megan O.
New York
Purchased this at Whole Foods awhile ago for a more natural whitening solution. Very grainy but that’s because it’s natural, didn’t see much effect and because it was grainy I felt like t was damaging my teeth
Desiree R.
Toms tooth paste is so dry and chalky . My dentist has said that Tom’s will leave a residue in your mouth.. and I said yes this white slim like has appeared on my lower lip.. very Bizarre to say the least!
April L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is these only toothpaste that I use. It’s a natural product and not sweet at all. If you use this product and then revert back to other competitors, you’ll taste the difference, it will be too sweet.
jois h.
Belfield, ND
This made my mouth feel disgusting and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth it was so nasty. But I still use the whole container cuz I didn't want to throw away money but I will never buy it again
Hannah B.
It didn't live up to my expectations. It didn't whiten my teeth very much. The favor wasn't appealing. My teeth didn't feel clean and the fresh feeling didn't last long. I was really dissatisfied.
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
I didn’t like this one much. The flavor wasn’t great, the texture was strange, and there wasn’t any whitening benefit. I wanted to do the more natural thing but I guess I’m more of a modern science kind of girl.