Toms Of Maine TOM'S OF MAINE Toothpaste Clean&Gentle Care SLS-free Anticavity for Dry Mouth Lemon Lime 5.2 oz

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried this one and while I appreciate the "natural" approach that Toms takes with their products, I don't feel like my teeth get as clean as with other brands. I also don't feel my breath is "minty fresh" after brushing like when I use other brands of toothpaste.
Kimberly M.
YELM , WA
This is an alright toothpaste. There is nothing exciting about it, it doesn't leave your teeth feeling EXTREMELY clean or leave your mouth smelling super fresh. It does clean them and it doesn't taste bad but there is nothing to really brag about. I stopped using it after a month and switched to something else.
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
I tried using this toothpaste because some of my medications I take cause me to have dry mouth. The dry mouth was causing issues with my teeth. If they stay dry, they can get cavities. This toothpaste appeared to have what I needed. But, even though I live Lemon lime flavor for some things (Candy, soda, etc..) I don't think it's the flavor for me when brushing my teeth. It did help with the dry mouth... but I would rather use a rinse or something minty instead.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's a good toothepaste and my daughter really liked it, my husband has very sensitive teeth and he really likes it as well. he says it actually made his mouth feel really clean and seemed to help with the sensitivity... As for.me I have a denture and i really didn't feel it lasted through the morning... My daughter and hubby will be getting Toms from now I'm but I'm still.I'm the hunt for something for me..
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Tastes decent and is SLS-free. I don't feel that it helped with mouth dryness. It did leave my teeth feeling clean, but unfortunately I need sensitivity protection (enamel on my teeth didn't form correctly) and this doesn't cut it. I'd still recommend it to other people if you're concerned about SLS, but I think it's been discontinued anyway?
Tarra M.
Roswell, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Now this toothpaste I tried because I have sensitive teeth and dry mouth the problem here is that it does not taste good at all when you make something for the mouth you wanted to be appealing and good flavor so that people want to keep using it this has a medicine he and sour you type flavor even though it's women line is still shouldn't be too sour
Chantell F.
Rogersville, TN
My mouth did not feel clean after brushing my teeth twice. you can tell this is all natural tooth paste. While it did whiten my teeth substantially, i didn't feel like I had brushed my teeth at all other than the difference. Might be good to use along with another cleaning toothpaste since they can't do both. very disappointed.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't like this one, I got a bunch of them as samples from my dentist so figured would give it a try. The taste was off putting and my mouth didn't feel as clean as it usually does. I use an electric toothbrush with mouthwash and felt like I needed to brush twice to get the same clean feeling I get with crest.
Rachel D.
I know that fluoride is naturally occurring in nature in certain levels, but there is absolutely no need to infuse a product with fluoride. It does nothing to the wellness of your teeth but just adds poison to your body. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mane. I use your non-fluoride toothpastes however.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
For those of you who suffer during the winter months with dry mouth, like me, this is a product I use all the time! It keeps your mouth moisturized throughout the day and the flavor isn't bad at all. Just one rinse in the morning and one at night will keep you set all day long.