Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Whole Care Anticavity & Tartar Control Plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, Peppermint, 5.2-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
First of all I do like Tom's of Maine toothpaste. It leaves my mouth refreshed and my teeth feeling very clean. It's a clean that lasts too. When I wake up in the morning I don't have the "yuke" feeling like I have to brush before I breath on the cat. I tried the Cinnamon and Cloves on a whim thinking it would probably be too strong for me but it's not at all. it's become my favorite flavor. I've read about the benefits of cinnamon and cloves. Maybe it helps make this toothpaste even healthier for the mouth
Megan V.
Saugerties, NY
This is the best brand toothpaste I have used. It fits my budget nicely but I still feel like I am getting quality toothpaste that's not filled with awful ingredients.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I was pleasantly surprised with how well this toothpaste works and tastes. I really wanted to get away from all of the pastes with blue dye 1 (very difficult to find in traditional pastes). I had tried other Toms of Maine toothpastes and they tasted horrible. I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste seems to be helping with that even though it is not specifically made for such an indication. I tried their sensitivity formulation but wanted a paste with fluoride which theirs does not have so switched to this one. I would highly recommend it.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do not like that it has fluoride in it! I hate that they claim it's all natural and add fluoride to it. I like Tom's of Maine brand though
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
I tried to love this brand so much but I ended up switching back to Colgate. I chose this one for it's natural formula and hoped it would help out my naturally ivory teeth, but I felt like my teeth color only worsened and despite how much I loved the natural ingredients, I did make the switch back. I recommend this if you have naturally white teeth and want a natural formula, but not if you're trying to whiten your teeth like I am.