Add a Photo
Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Whole Care Anticavity & Tartar Control Plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, Peppermint, 5.2-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)

By TOM'S OF MAINE
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL

Do not like that it has fluoride in it! I hate that they claim it's all natural and add fluoride to it. I like Tom's of Maine brand though
Megan V.
Megan V.
Saugerties, NY

This is the best brand toothpaste I have used. It fits my budget nicely but I still feel like I am getting quality toothpaste that's not filled with awful ingredients.
Katy A.
Katy A.
Miami, Florida

I was pleasantly surprised with how well this toothpaste works and tastes. I really wanted to get away from all of the pastes with blue dye 1 (very difficult to find in traditional pastes). I had tried other Toms of Maine toothpastes and they tasted horrible. I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste seems to be helping with that even though it is not specifically made for such an indication. I tried their sensitivity formulation but wanted a paste with fluoride which theirs does not have so switched to this one. I would highly recommend it.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I tried to love this brand so much but I ended up switching back to Colgate. I chose this one for it's natural formula and hoped it would help out my naturally ivory teeth, but I felt like my teeth color only worsened and despite how much I loved the natural ingredients, I did make the switch back. I recommend this if you have naturally white teeth and want a natural formula, but not if you're trying to whiten your teeth like I am.

Join Now