Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

Kaitie P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is a good product for someone who likes this kind of mint. It's something I bought once but won't try again because of my taste.
Emily S.
I don't like how grainy this toothpaste was. It felt like rocks and sand in my mouth. I'm definitely never buying this brand again.
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
I like that it doesn't have a lot of chemicals in it, but honestly it;s not one of my favorites and I probably won't buy it again.
Priscilla E.
Lake Oswego, OR
Unlike other natural toothpaste, this actually taste really good. It also left my mouth smelling and feeling fresh for hours.
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Tasted awful and it didn't seem to leave my mouth or teeth feeling very clean. Unfortunately it didn't do the job I had hoped
Susie S.
Phoenix, AZ
I did not feel like Tom's gave me the clean I was looking for but I did like they it was more natural the other products
Sheri C.
It seemed to work the same as other toothpastes and i it was much more expensive i buy when i have extra money to spend
Oceanna H.
This tooth paste was okay. Bought it once and never bought again. Didn't work like the other brands iv bought before.
Kim L.
Palm Coast, FL
The consistency takes a bit to get used to but overall, it's a great product that I've been using for several years.
tabatha r.
Chapmanville, WV
Nasty toothpaste. At least in my opinion. I brushed and my mouth felt diety and extremely dry, would not repurchase.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??