Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Lindsey D.
Panama city, FL
Love! This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling clean with a minty taste and I know that my teeth are protected. My favorite all natural toothpaste.
Christine M.
I'm not sure if it was really doing anything for me. I'm not a dentist so maybe it was, but I just tend to like other products on the market better.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
I prefer toms because its not so strong but you still no the job is done. Feels super clean like i just left the dentist! Always have it on hand!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't like this product. It left an aftertaste that I could not force myself to continue. The product worked but I could not stand the taste.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
I like that this toothpaste doesn't have harsh chemicals like other brands, but when I first started using it I wasn't a fan of how it tasted.
Seth P.
Brookfield, WI
Feels good to use this over competitors. Doesn't leave your mouth feeling overly fresh and minty like I'm used to, so take that how you will.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
It get's your teeth clean but the flavor isn't very strong. I never felt like my breath was fresh. I ended up using gum or mints a lot more.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA
At the beginning is kind of hard to get used to the flavor but after a couple of day you would be ok and really works leave our teeth cleaner
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
I love, love, love this toothpaste. Natural, cruelity free, and it tastes great. I think my teeth are so much whiter with this toothpaste.
Miranda P.
Loganville, GA
I got this for my kids but they didn't like it at all. They hated the taste. I tried it and didn't have a problem but just not our favorite
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??