Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

Christine M.
I'm not sure if it was really doing anything for me. I'm not a dentist so maybe it was, but I just tend to like other products on the market better.
Lindsey D.
Panama City, FL
Love! This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling clean with a minty taste and I know that my teeth are protected. My favorite all natural toothpaste.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
I prefer toms because its not so strong but you still no the job is done. Feels super clean like i just left the dentist! Always have it on hand!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
I didn't like this product. It left an aftertaste that I could not force myself to continue. The product worked but I could not stand the taste.
Seth P.
Brookfield, WI
Feels good to use this over competitors. Doesn't leave your mouth feeling overly fresh and minty like I'm used to, so take that how you will.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA
At the beginning is kind of hard to get used to the flavor but after a couple of day you would be ok and really works leave our teeth cleaner
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
It get's your teeth clean but the flavor isn't very strong. I never felt like my breath was fresh. I ended up using gum or mints a lot more.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
I got this for my kids but they didn't like it at all. They hated the taste. I tried it and didn't have a problem but just not our favorite
Maria F.
Manchester, Nh
All Tom's products are phenomenal. This toothpaste leaves my teeth so fresh and clean! I love that it's made with natural ingredients.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
Terrible toothpaste. The peppermint taste was overpowering and left a film on my teeth. I switched to Sensodyne - a GREAT toothpaste.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??