Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The taste is good. Does leave the mouth clean. For an all day kind of clean maybe not this kind. After having breakfast, coffee and lunch I feel I need to brushy teeth again
Priscilla  L.
Santa Clara, CA
didn't really like this toothpaste. It doesn't really feel like it's helping to clean your teeth. Also, it had kind of a bad taste. I went back to crest! Much better!!!!
Caitlin W.
This left a weird film in my mouth and I was crazy for the taste either. I got it as a gift (I know, I know), so I wasn't heartbroken when I threw it away.
Jen B.
Dallas , TX
I like to try products more on the "crunchy" side of things but I just did not enjoy this toothpaste. It was gritty (but I regularly use gel, to be fair).
Ann D.
Fremont, CA
I stopped using this because I noticed that there is SLS in it and causing me canker sores. Since i switched to Kiss my Face, i have not been getting them.
Mookie G.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product has a very unique taste and not like the other brands that you are used to. It still gets the job done and does not leave a bad after taste.
Brianne P.
I'm not fond of this toothpaste as some may be. I'd like to be but the texture is weird for me. Does a great cleaning job I just can't hack the texture.
Michele B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that this is natural. The texture is kind of chalky and the mint flavor isn't very strong. My teeth felt clean, but my mouth did not feel clean.
Kyle L.
New York
Leaves powdery taste in the mouth and does not have a good taste. Also does not create a good smell to improve breath. I wouldn't purchase this product
Whitney H.
Kernersville, NC
We use this brand because of the ingredients that is in it as well as it is natural. This is a brand that everyone in the household is willing to use.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??