Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
Victoria F.
Portland , ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I am trying to write a review about the silly strawberry flavor. But it won't let me click on it. It has a great flavor and isn't too overpowering. My daughter loves it.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
this tastes TERRIBLE. however it does get the job done, it just makes it really gross to do so. try it if you dare or dont care about the taste of your toothpaste
Caitlin W.
This left a weird film in my mouth and I was crazy for the taste either. I got it as a gift (I know, I know), so I wasn't heartbroken when I threw it away.
Ann D.
Fremont, CA
I stopped using this because I noticed that there is SLS in it and causing me canker sores. Since i switched to Kiss my Face, i have not been getting them.
Jen B.
Dallas , TX
I like to try products more on the "crunchy" side of things but I just did not enjoy this toothpaste. It was gritty (but I regularly use gel, to be fair).
Mookie G.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product has a very unique taste and not like the other brands that you are used to. It still gets the job done and does not leave a bad after taste.
Brianne P.
I'm not fond of this toothpaste as some may be. I'd like to be but the texture is weird for me. Does a great cleaning job I just can't hack the texture.
Kyle L.
New York
Leaves powdery taste in the mouth and does not have a good taste. Also does not create a good smell to improve breath. I wouldn't purchase this product
Michele B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like that this is natural. The texture is kind of chalky and the mint flavor isn't very strong. My teeth felt clean, but my mouth did not feel clean.
Whitney H.
Kernersville, NC
We use this brand because of the ingredients that is in it as well as it is natural. This is a brand that everyone in the household is willing to use.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?