Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Jessica S.
Shelby, AL
Very thick and gritty to me! Guess it's the "all natural" in it. I like smith tooth paste though. Got mine at Walmart in Florida. Gave me fresh breath and kept my teeth clean so I guess it's still a satisfying paste!!
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
this tastes TERRIBLE. however it does get the job done, it just makes it really gross to do so. try it if you dare or dont care about the taste of your toothpaste
Marianna V.
Niles, IL
I have sensitive teeth so this product helps me with that. It cleans my teeth really well and makes them feel protected. They don't hurt like they would normally do with other toothpastes. I love it!
Stacey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste had an undesirable taste and didn't seem to do a good job actually cleaning my teeth. Maybe other "flavors" in this brand are better, but I won't be purchasing this again.
Leah R.
Lake Orion, MI
This toothpaste is one of my favorites. I could tell that this mint fresh lasted longer than other brands. I started using this product just a few weeks ago and don't plan on changing
Jennifer T.
Aubrey, TX
This toothpaste is great for my sensitive teeth! It is not harsh and it doesn't feel like my teeth are in pain when using it. I used this a few times and will definitely repurchase
Nicole Z.
Nampa, ID
The taste was unbearable! I couldn't even finish one brushing! If taste and texture isn't a problem for you then organic is a plus! My significant other couldn't handle it either!
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Tom's but this toothpaste just didn't do it for me. The flavor was horrible I had to stop using because although I know my mouth was clean it didn't feel fresh after using.
Ventura M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't really like this product because it's sensitive for my teeth and especially because I have braces I use it and I can't handle the pain so I have bought this product again
BETH K.
Fenton, MI
Shockingly minty and found it to be a bit too gritty for my liking. Left my teeth with a coated feel. Made this purchase at the local health food store and was glad to try a tube.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??