Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

Elizabeth F.
My mom loves this and uses it all the time. We live together so when I run out of mine I have to use this. It just doesn't leave that clean feeling. I would not buy it for myself.
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
I bought this on recommendation of a friend. And honestly o cannot say o would purchase again. The taste was off, my teeth felt grotty after and I felt it was entirely over priced
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
This toothpaste just didn't do what I needed it to do. I prefer more natural products but my teeth just didn't feel clean. I just think there re better choices for my oral health.
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID
The taste was unbearable! I couldn't even finish one brushing! If taste and texture isn't a problem for you then organic is a plus! My significant other couldn't handle it either!
Ventura M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't really like this product because it's sensitive for my teeth and especially because I have braces I use it and I can't handle the pain so I have bought this product again
Kelsie M.
Havelock, NC
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product. The taste was too minty for me. My teeth also felt as though they needed to be rebrushed. I loved that it was a natural product though.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
I am not sure why I can't get used to this toothpaste, but it is just not right for me -- maybe the texture? It's been a while but taste was OK as I recall. I would try again.
Ronda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The taste is good. Does leave the mouth clean. For an all day kind of clean maybe not this kind. After having breakfast, coffee and lunch I feel I need to brushy teeth again
Carrie U.
This tooth paste is great!! It's not too minty for me. The price is. Little high. This is a small con for a wonderful product. I should use it more but I use it once daily.
Priscilla  L.
Santa Clara, CA
didn't really like this toothpaste. It doesn't really feel like it's helping to clean your teeth. Also, it had kind of a bad taste. I went back to crest! Much better!!!!
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??