Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Rachel T.
I love Tom's because they try to be natural. My boyfriend hates that it is not as refreshing as ordinary toothpaste but I have read that it is all a scam to make you feel like you need that feeling. After using this for a while you get used to it.
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
I bought this on recommendation of a friend. And honestly o cannot say o would purchase again. The taste was off, my teeth felt grotty after and I felt it was entirely over priced
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
This toothpaste just didn't do what I needed it to do. I prefer more natural products but my teeth just didn't feel clean. I just think there re better choices for my oral health.
Elizabeth F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom loves this and uses it all the time. We live together so when I run out of mine I have to use this. It just doesn't leave that clean feeling. I would not buy it for myself.
Kelsie M.
Havelock, NC
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product. The taste was too minty for me. My teeth also felt as though they needed to be rebrushed. I loved that it was a natural product though.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
I am not sure why I can't get used to this toothpaste, but it is just not right for me -- maybe the texture? It's been a while but taste was OK as I recall. I would try again.
Carrie U.
This tooth paste is great!! It's not too minty for me. The price is. Little high. This is a small con for a wonderful product. I should use it more but I use it once daily.
Kathryn R.
Richardson, TX
I really wanted to like this because I believe it is healthier than regular toothpaste. It didn't feel like it cleaned as well as "regular" toothpaste and didn't leave me with that fresh breath feeling. I wouldn't recommend it.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am trying to write a review about the silly strawberry flavor. But it won't let me click on it. It has a great flavor and isn't too overpowering. My daughter loves it.
Megan A.
I just cannot get into this toothpaste. I feel like it's not even cleaning my mouth properly. I'm not a fan of the consistency (I like more grittiness in my toothpaste). I've purchased this once but probably won't again.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??