Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Melissa V.
Was definitely a change for not just my teeth and gums but taste buds as well! Completely different and natural. It's a good change for someone who wants less chemicals for a healthier lifestyle.
Sara B.
Knoxville, TN
Good natural toothpaste that also contains fluoride. the texture is a bit gritty but I found it to be fine. I bought this at publix on sale. It was a decent price and lasted me quite a while. It doesn't produce as many suds as other toothpastes and does not whiten.
Christin A.
Houston , TX
I like the product. I think I like the all natural theory more than anything because it makes me feel like I'm doing good for my body. I've bought it a few times and will definitely buy it again
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
The kids really love this toothpaste. They get mad whenever I don't have anymore. Love it the way it tastes and they love the way it feels on the teeth and it really makes the teeth nice and white.
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where as I was so excited to try a natural toothpaste, I feel like it didn't clean my teeth, or leave my breath feeling fresh. The "enamel strengthing" aspect was particularly appealing, but I feel like after using for a month m teeth weren't any better off.
Caroline P.
Rexburg, ID
This toothpaste is all natural which is what sold me. But it also is awesome at keeping my teeth clean and healthy. There is nothing extra in it like sugars or weird chemicals which is why I love using it over Colgate or another typical toothpaste brand.
Teresa A.
I purchased but did not like the flavor or taste and felt that this toothpaste was more expensive but I did not like it, not recommend by myself but if other like it I'm happy for them.
Michelle W.
Mcknight, PA
I liked this toothpaste. The peppermint flavor is very pepperminty (and not sugary at all, which I prefer). The price is a little high, but I would consider repurchasing it in the future.
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA
For some reason, I don't feel like my teeth are that clean after brushing with Tom's. I know that my breath smells fresh, but it doesn't leave the same feeling other toothpastes leave. I also don't think that it makes my teeth feel whiter or brighter.
Sandra B.
Hayward, CA
Tom's Toothpaste never fails to make my mouth feel fresh and clean. My teeth are happy. It is a favorite toothpaste of mine. I like it because it has natural ingredients. I highly recommend Tom's brand to others who want a fresh, natural toothpaste.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??