Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marianna V.
Niles, IL
I have sensitive teeth so this product helps me with that. It cleans my teeth really well and makes them feel protected. They don't hurt like they would normally do with other toothpastes. I love it!
Virginia B.
Killeen , TX
The kids really love this toothpaste. They get mad whenever I don't have anymore. Love it the way it tastes and they love the way it feels on the teeth and it really makes the teeth nice and white.
Melissa V.
Was definitely a change for not just my teeth and gums but taste buds as well! Completely different and natural. It's a good change for someone who wants less chemicals for a healthier lifestyle.
Christin A.
Houston , TX
I like the product. I think I like the all natural theory more than anything because it makes me feel like I'm doing good for my body. I've bought it a few times and will definitely buy it again
Stacey C.
This toothpaste had an undesirable taste and didn't seem to do a good job actually cleaning my teeth. Maybe other "flavors" in this brand are better, but I won't be purchasing this again.
Michelle W.
Mcknight, PA
I liked this toothpaste. The peppermint flavor is very pepperminty (and not sugary at all, which I prefer). The price is a little high, but I would consider repurchasing it in the future.
Teresa A.
I purchased but did not like the flavor or taste and felt that this toothpaste was more expensive but I did not like it, not recommend by myself but if other like it I'm happy for them.
Jennifer T.
Aubrey, TX
This toothpaste is great for my sensitive teeth! It is not harsh and it doesn't feel like my teeth are in pain when using it. I used this a few times and will definitely repurchase
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID
The taste was unbearable! I couldn't even finish one brushing! If taste and texture isn't a problem for you then organic is a plus! My significant other couldn't handle it either!
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Tom's but this toothpaste just didn't do it for me. The flavor was horrible I had to stop using because although I know my mouth was clean it didn't feel fresh after using.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??