Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
julie v.
GREAT PRODUCT!!!!! the only thing is that my teeth get a little yellow while using this product! I typically use crest whitening toothpaste so whenever I do use this toothpaste it just doesn't do the job appearance wise
brittney d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste is awesome! Without as many chemicals as other toothpastes and still does the job is great for your teeth. Though it does have a different texture than most toothpastes I would still recommend to all.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
I love not having to worry about the ingredients in this toothpaste. It tastes REAL and not artificial. It does a great job at cleaning my teeth and leaving my breathe fresh as well. I would and have repurchased.
Reed E.
Portland, Or
This toothpaste is really gentle on my teeth. I have sensitive teeth and I notice with this toothpaste my teeth aren't as sensitive as they were before. The flavor is nice because it isn't too overpowering.
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
I bought this on whim at Krogers one night. It didn't leave my mouth has fresh and other toothpastes I have used. The price point is higher then my normal toothpaste as well. Overall I wouldn't repurchase!
Eva S.
I've been using Tom's of Maine for years and recently came across the enamel strengthening formula. It tastes good and it is, hopefully, helping to strengthening my teeth. I've been very happy with the Tom's products for years, and I partially appreciate their corn-free formulas.
Gina C.
Bohemia, NY
Unfortunately I was not so much a fan of this toothpaste. It felt as if it cleaned my teeth okay but lacked the "punch" of other drugstore toothpastes. I was able to return it and will not be repurchasing it again. I had heard good things about it and was happy to give it a try.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the best things about this tooth paste is the flavor. It have a natural non sugary peppermint taste. It also isn't overly strong so you can drink water after without feeling the "minty fresh" burn
Kat H.
Dallas, TX
To be honest, after using "normal" toothpaste my entire life, this was just too odd to me. It didn't feel right, it didn't taste right, and quite honestly, the texture freaked me out. I know it's a better alternative to fluoride, but I just don't know if I'm ready to make the leap.
Kara H.
Greensboro, NC
I love how natural these products are. They don't contain fluoride and are sooooooo good for your teeth. I will never ever ever ever switch toothpastes, though i do switch flavors every once in a while. It also makes my teeth super white though they were never very yellow
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??