Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

Kathryn R.
Richardson, TX
I really wanted to like this because I believe it is healthier than regular toothpaste. It didn't feel like it cleaned as well as "regular" toothpaste and didn't leave me with that fresh breath feeling. I wouldn't recommend it.
Julie F.
Saint Louis, MO
This toothpaste was ok. Just didn't seem to clean as well as others I have bought in the past. I bought it at Target and the packaging was good but the cleaning power was just so so. Good if you want something natural I guess.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I like this toothpaste. I can't say if it's making my enamel any stronger or not, but it keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's not too expensive at my local health food store, and I'll probably continue to purchase it.
Megan A.
I just cannot get into this toothpaste. I feel like it's not even cleaning my mouth properly. I'm not a fan of the consistency (I like more grittiness in my toothpaste). I've purchased this once but probably won't again.
julie v.
GREAT PRODUCT!!!!! the only thing is that my teeth get a little yellow while using this product! I typically use crest whitening toothpaste so whenever I do use this toothpaste it just doesn't do the job appearance wise
Jessica S.
Shelby, AL
Very thick and gritty to me! Guess it's the "all natural" in it. I like smith tooth paste though. Got mine at Walmart in Florida. Gave me fresh breath and kept my teeth clean so I guess it's still a satisfying paste!!
brittney d.
This toothpaste is awesome! Without as many chemicals as other toothpastes and still does the job is great for your teeth. Though it does have a different texture than most toothpastes I would still recommend to all.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
I love not having to worry about the ingredients in this toothpaste. It tastes REAL and not artificial. It does a great job at cleaning my teeth and leaving my breathe fresh as well. I would and have repurchased.
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
I bought this on whim at Krogers one night. It didn't leave my mouth has fresh and other toothpastes I have used. The price point is higher then my normal toothpaste as well. Overall I wouldn't repurchase!
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
One of the best things about this tooth paste is the flavor. It have a natural non sugary peppermint taste. It also isn't overly strong so you can drink water after without feeling the "minty fresh" burn
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??