Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
I liked that this toothpaste didn't have an overwhelming peppermint taste, however it didn't make my teeth feel very clean compared to other brands. My son tried the kids toothpaste by Tom's and he didn't like it. I won't be buying this product again.
Danielle F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had tried this when I stayed at a friends house and forgot my toothpaste. I love the fact that it's natural so when I got home I bought some for my house. That was 3 years ago and I haven't used anything else. Great price and can find it most places
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
This is pretty OK. I like that it has fluoride in it, but it's kind of not very tasty. It works OK and makes my mouth feel clean, but we are Crest loyalists in our household, and it just isn't better than Crest. Also a bit more expensive than Crest.
Ciara S.
This toothpaste didn't work very well. My breathe didn't have that clean fresh feeling or smell. I am a first time user of this product. I only used it once. It doesn't really compare to most other brands. I would not buy this item again.
Alison M.
New Hartford, NY
I love that this toothpaste is much better for you than normal toothpaste, but I hated the flavor :( I wish it didn't taste the way it did because I would prefer to buy this over any others. I may buy it again but in a different flavor.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Tom's of Maine Toothpaste was OK but not overly impressive. I really wanted to like it more - Tom's is such a great company $ - but the product was too mild in flavor and the paste left my teeth feeling gritty and not terribly clean.
C G.
West Jordan, UT
Have been buying this for years. Love the taste, not too sweet like other toothpastes. We like how they are honest about the ingredients. Cleans teeth and whitens. We get at Target, or the grocery store and stock up on a sale. Occasionally we get another brand to try but others seem to sweet to us now that we use this.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I like this toothpaste. I can't say if it's making my enamel any stronger or not, but it keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's not too expensive at my local health food store, and I'll probably continue to purchase it.
Julie F.
Saint Louis, MO
This toothpaste was ok. Just didn't seem to clean as well as others I have bought in the past. I bought it at Target and the packaging was good but the cleaning power was just so so. Good if you want something natural I guess.
Hannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is vey cleansing and the mint flavor is quite refreshing! I use this toothpaste every morning and night, and I noticed that I never had any plague ever since I began using this product! I would definitely buy again.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??