Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
I liked that this toothpaste didn't have an overwhelming peppermint taste, however it didn't make my teeth feel very clean compared to other brands. My son tried the kids toothpaste by Tom's and he didn't like it. I won't be buying this product again.
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA
For some reason, I don't feel like my teeth are that clean after brushing with Tom's. I know that my breath smells fresh, but it doesn't leave the same feeling other toothpastes leave. I also don't think that it makes my teeth feel whiter or brighter.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
This is pretty OK. I like that it has fluoride in it, but it's kind of not very tasty. It works OK and makes my mouth feel clean, but we are Crest loyalists in our household, and it just isn't better than Crest. Also a bit more expensive than Crest.
Sandra B.
Hayward, CA
Tom's Toothpaste never fails to make my mouth feel fresh and clean. My teeth are happy. It is a favorite toothpaste of mine. I like it because it has natural ingredients. I highly recommend Tom's brand to others who want a fresh, natural toothpaste.
Rachel T.
I love Tom's because they try to be natural. My boyfriend hates that it is not as refreshing as ordinary toothpaste but I have read that it is all a scam to make you feel like you need that feeling. After using this for a while you get used to it.
Ciara S.
This toothpaste didn't work very well. My breathe didn't have that clean fresh feeling or smell. I am a first time user of this product. I only used it once. It doesn't really compare to most other brands. I would not buy this item again.
Alison M.
New Hartford, NY
I love that this toothpaste is much better for you than normal toothpaste, but I hated the flavor :( I wish it didn't taste the way it did because I would prefer to buy this over any others. I may buy it again but in a different flavor.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is NOT natural, no matter how they try to advertise it. It contains sodium lauryl sulfate. But if you can get past that, it's a decent toothpaste and compares to other brands out there. It leaves your breath minty and fresh.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Tom's of Maine Toothpaste was OK but not overly impressive. I really wanted to like it more - Tom's is such a great company $ - but the product was too mild in flavor and the paste left my teeth feeling gritty and not terribly clean.
Hannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste is vey cleansing and the mint flavor is quite refreshing! I use this toothpaste every morning and night, and I noticed that I never had any plague ever since I began using this product! I would definitely buy again.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?