Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Samantha N.
I was very excited when I first saw this toothpaste and original,y saw it at TJMaxx but later purchased it at Walmart, either way it is a bit expensive and the tube is not that big. I was also not crazy about the flavor but have yet to try another flavor because it seemed to leave my mouth feeling not as fresh as most of the other toothpaste I've used do. Overall, I would not recommend this product.
Latiesha O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know what took me so long to purchase this product. But it is absolutely wonderful. It is a little more expensive than regular toothpaste. But it is more affordable than a dentist. I love to take care of myself. And this is a product that will really deep clean. Chai you deserve it. It's a natural toothpaste.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Sorry! I really didn't like this toothpaste. It had too much of that organic tasted I'm not familiar with, and it was kind of gritty. I definitely would not recommend this toothpaste if you're not used to more natural organic flavors and smells. Again the grit in it kind of got to me.
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This toothpaste was not my favorite. It is a little too pricey for my taste, and although it is "natural", it did not leave my mouth feeling clean. I also really hated the taste, which may be because I am accustomed to a more chemical mint taste. I will not repurchase this.
Brandice T.
This toothpaste is alright. It cleans well. My mouth just never really felt clean when I used it. And the taste was something I just couldn't get over. Trading "regular" toothpastes for this natural one is probably better for your body, but not for your taste buds...
Christie M.
Muncie, IN
Great toothpaste! It strengthens and whitens my teeth, and tastes great! I was unsure about switching from conventional to natural toothpaste, but I wouldn't go back! Natural, safe, and not tested on animals - it couldn't get much better! Wish it was certified vegan.
Monique C.
Los Angeles, CA
Toms of main has good products but some of them are not all natural which is what I try to stick to. I purchased at my local health food store and I did not like the taste it left in my mouth after. It didnt meet my expectations. and I will not be buying it again
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is NOT natural, no matter how they try to advertise it. It contains sodium lauryl sulfate. But if you can get past that, it's a decent toothpaste and compares to other brands out there. It leaves your breath minty and fresh.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
I tried Tom's since quite a few of my friends recommended the brand, but I didn't have their excitement for the product. I like to have my mouth feel refreshed and minty, with my teeth feeling clean and smooth. I did not get that sensation while using Tom's.
Mea R.
Didn't like this toothpaste never will buy it again on the back it shows a black line showing its full of chemicals left my mouth feeling gross after a few times of using it. I thought this would be more natural and great due to the name and price but i was wrong
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??