Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

Kara H.
Greenville, NC
I love how natural these products are. They don't contain fluoride and are sooooooo good for your teeth. I will never ever ever ever switch toothpastes, though i do switch flavors every once in a while. It also makes my teeth super white though they were never very yellow
Brandice T.
This toothpaste is alright. It cleans well. My mouth just never really felt clean when I used it. And the taste was something I just couldn't get over. Trading "regular" toothpastes for this natural one is probably better for your body, but not for your taste buds...
Christie M.
Muncie, IN
Great toothpaste! It strengthens and whitens my teeth, and tastes great! I was unsure about switching from conventional to natural toothpaste, but I wouldn't go back! Natural, safe, and not tested on animals - it couldn't get much better! Wish it was certified vegan.
Sara B.
Knoxville, TN
Good natural toothpaste that also contains fluoride. the texture is a bit gritty but I found it to be fine. I bought this at publix on sale. It was a decent price and lasted me quite a while. It doesn't produce as many suds as other toothpastes and does not whiten.
Monique C.
Los Angeles, CA
Toms of main has good products but some of them are not all natural which is what I try to stick to. I purchased at my local health food store and I did not like the taste it left in my mouth after. It didnt meet my expectations. and I will not be buying it again
Mea R.
Didn't like this toothpaste never will buy it again on the back it shows a black line showing its full of chemicals left my mouth feeling gross after a few times of using it. I thought this would be more natural and great due to the name and price but i was wrong
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
Where as I was so excited to try a natural toothpaste, I feel like it didn't clean my teeth, or leave my breath feeling fresh. The "enamel strengthing" aspect was particularly appealing, but I feel like after using for a month m teeth weren't any better off.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
I tried Tom's since quite a few of my friends recommended the brand, but I didn't have their excitement for the product. I like to have my mouth feel refreshed and minty, with my teeth feeling clean and smooth. I did not get that sensation while using Tom's.
Caroline P.
Rexburg, ID
This toothpaste is all natural which is what sold me. But it also is awesome at keeping my teeth clean and healthy. There is nothing extra in it like sugars or weird chemicals which is why I love using it over Colgate or another typical toothpaste brand.
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA
For some reason, I don't feel like my teeth are that clean after brushing with Tom's. I know that my breath smells fresh, but it doesn't leave the same feeling other toothpastes leave. I also don't think that it makes my teeth feel whiter or brighter.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??