Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Aalia L.
Brampton, Ontario
I bought this product once because i heard about it from a friend and I never bought it again nor will i ever. Something significant i didn't like about it was the taste. It is supposed too be peppermint but it literally tasted like bland, old candy with no sugar. And it made my mouth feel funny afterwards
Nicole M.
This toothpaste is surprisingly whitening. It is all natural ingredients and it does a great job cleaning your teeth and freshening your breath. Using this made my teeth amazingly white. More white then most toothpastes would do even for whitening. I bought this on a sale so I paid half price but a bit too pricey for regular usage.
Hannah W.
Halifax
I did not find this very effective. My mouth did not feel clean or fresh enough and it was expensive.The natural toothy tabs from lush are better if you want natural tooth paste.It was disappointing. I was not satisfied.
Stephanie H.
Greenwood, NS
I found this stuff to be gritty, didnt foam the way i was use to toothpaste doing and just didnt leave my mouth feeling clean. I hear wonderful things from lots of people but it just didnt do it for me. I got through most of the tube and actually left it at a friend's house.
Meaghan D.
Red Oak, TX
One of the best toothpastes out there, and good for you to boot. I love using natural products for myself and it makes me feel like I'm doing things to really make sure my health is great!
A D.
The taste was strange.
The mint was good but it was kinda gross to brush it with everyday with.

Kinda put me off natural toothpaste to be honest
Tabitha H.
Best toothpaste. The taste is so natural and refreshing. Gets my teeth nice and pearly white. Cruelty free is a huge bonus as well!
Kendra H.
Works but wasn't my favorite in taste. I guess that comes with natural products though. Would still buy it.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??