Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Patricia M.
Eastvale, CA
It's ok I prefer crest or Colgate but if you really are into natural stuff then use toms
Brett M.
Goodyear, Az
Love this toothpaste!! It's a must very natural taste and always great to find at target
Laurie D.
Glen Allen, VA
It was okay but not as smooth feeling S my normal brand. I prefer something less griddy
Hannah P.
The flavor and the gritty ness threw me way off on this toothpaste. Did not like at all
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
This product is okay.. Switched to Colgate because I liked the price and flavor better
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Love this product it Tastes so good and does. A good job and doesn't make my teeth hurt
Scarlette T.
Craigsville, VA
I really wanted to like this, it got the job done, but smelled and tasted pretty bad :(
Beth H.
Katy, TX
I don't think I could tell much of a difference as to the benefits of this toothpaste
Chelsea H.
AMHERSTVIEW, ON
I love how bright and fresh of a mint flavour this toothpaste has, although unlike 'nomal' toothpaste, it doesn't foam up as much, which is weird at first but you get used to it!
Overall I think it is great to take small steps at a time towards more natural options in your daily routine!
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
If you are used to regular toothpaste which is sweet then you may find this quite bland and almost bitter at first. I like the fact that it does not have any artificial flavoring and you do get the true mint taste. I miss the fact that it does not foam up like a regular toothpaste. Not sure if the packaging has changed, but when I tried this product they used a metal tube which made it difficult to push all of the product out.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??