Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
Not my favorite. It didn't taste amazing, it didn't leave my teeth feeling super clean. I prefer other brands honestly.
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
They make one fluoride and one all natural paste. Read your labels, this is owned by Colgate.
Leah R.
Lake Orion, MI
This toothpaste is one of my favorites. I could tell that this mint fresh lasted longer than other brands. I started using this product just a few weeks ago and don't plan on changing
Eva S.
I've been using Tom's of Maine for years and recently came across the enamel strengthening formula. It tastes good and it is, hopefully, helping to strengthening my teeth. I've been very happy with the Tom's products for years, and I partially appreciate their corn-free formulas.
Reed E.
Portland, Or
This toothpaste is really gentle on my teeth. I have sensitive teeth and I notice with this toothpaste my teeth aren't as sensitive as they were before. The flavor is nice because it isn't too overpowering.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
I like that this toothpaste doesn't have harsh chemicals like other brands, but when I first started using it I wasn't a fan of how it tasted.
Michelle F.
Like the concept of "natural" and organic ingredients... Safe for all ages.

Didn't give me that clean mouth feel that I usually have when I brush my teeth with another toothpaste. Maybe it's the "natural" non-heavy ingredients, but I didn't like it at all. It has a funky taste, it didn't make my breath fresh, and it does nothing to help whiten your teeth by any means :( I really wanted to like this product.
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
If you are used to regular toothpaste which is sweet then you may find this quite bland and almost bitter at first. I like the fact that it does not have any artificial flavoring and you do get the true mint taste. I miss the fact that it does not foam up like a regular toothpaste. Not sure if the packaging has changed, but when I tried this product they used a metal tube which made it difficult to push all of the product out.
Gabriella M.
Hatboro, PA
I literally wish I could give this 0 stars. I have never used a toothpaste that I hated so much. When I used this, I tried so hard to like it because a friend of mine raved about it when I was looking for a new toothpaste. It's extremely dry and didn't feel like it cleaned anything because it felt like there was chalk in my mouth. I thought the Arm&Hammer toothpaste was dry, this one was worse.
Nicole M.
This toothpaste is surprisingly whitening. It is all natural ingredients and it does a great job cleaning your teeth and freshening your breath. Using this made my teeth amazingly white. More white then most toothpastes would do even for whitening. I bought this on a sale so I paid half price but a bit too pricey for regular usage.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??