Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Phila F.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
My dentist recommends this and I like the peppermint. It is effective for having a nice breath.
Heather J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I hated the flavor of this. Didn't really make my teeth feel clean either. Would not recommend
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
They make one fluoride and one all natural paste. Read your labels, this is owned by Colgate.
natasha l.
Mesa, AZ
Good for helping you teeth not become sensitive to certain thing by helping your tooth enamel
Kim B.
Webster, Ny
Did not love the flavor of this toothpaste - it left an odd aftertaste once done brushing.
Kaitlin B.
Binghamton, NY
I like this toothpaste. It is natural and works great! Doesn't have that harsh minty taste
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
Love Toms. Great taste, plus all natural ingredients. It's nice to support a good company.
Patricia M.
Eastvale, CA
It's ok I prefer crest or Colgate but if you really are into natural stuff then use toms
Brett M.
Goodyear, Az
Love this toothpaste!! It's a must very natural taste and always great to find at target
Laurie D.
Glen Allen, VA
It was okay but not as smooth feeling S my normal brand. I prefer something less griddy
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??