Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Lauren B.
Akron, OH
Gives a nice clean feel but I think it foams up a little too much and tastes like a weird dry foam
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This works great it's a little pricey. I don't like the way it taste really but it does work good
Jaselynn M.
Springfield, MA
I didnt really like this it just didnt feel like it was working for me so i never bought it again
Heather J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I hated the flavor of this. Didn't really make my teeth feel clean either. Would not recommend
Phila F.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
My dentist recommends this and I like the peppermint. It is effective for having a nice breath.
natasha l.
Mesa, AZ
Good for helping you teeth not become sensitive to certain thing by helping your tooth enamel
Angelica G.
Santa Cruz, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They make one fluoride and one all natural paste. Read your labels, this is owned by Colgate.
Kim B.
Webster, Ny
Did not love the flavor of this toothpaste - it left an odd aftertaste once done brushing.
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
Love Toms. Great taste, plus all natural ingredients. It's nice to support a good company.
Kaitlin B.
Binghamton, NY
I like this toothpaste. It is natural and works great! Doesn't have that harsh minty taste
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??