Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I found that the Tom's of Maine Natural Toothpaste in the Peppermint flavor was too strong tasting for me.
Christina T.
Halfmoon, NY
I have sensitive teeth, so this toothpaste is perfect. It doesn't have yucky ingredients and tastes great.
Jo Lynne S.
Springfield, MO
The flavor was okay. I just didn't enjoy it as well as other toothpastes. I do like that it is not harsh.
Debbie F.
Killeen, TX
I really like this and the fact that it is peppermint is a plus it leaves your mouth feeling refreshed
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
My favorite toothpaste. My whole mouth feels clean and smells good and I love knowing it is all natural
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH
I love this brand. It's a great tooth paste I love that clean feeling I get. Also a great mint flavor.
Allyse K.
Munroe falls , Oh
It didn't taste good and it just felt odd. I didn't like it, but I can't pinpoint why. Mainly taste.
Audrey W.
Buy this for the kids and they like it. It's just better then regular kids toothpaste in my opinion.
E D.
Carlsbad, CA
The strength of this toothpaste is too much. I don't like how strong it is and how peppermint it is.
Lauren B.
Akron, OH
Gives a nice clean feel but I think it foams up a little too much and tastes like a weird dry foam
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??