Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
My favorite toothpaste. My whole mouth feels clean and smells good and I love knowing it is all natural
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH
I love this brand. It's a great tooth paste I love that clean feeling I get. Also a great mint flavor.
Debbie F.
Killeen, TX
I really like this and the fact that it is peppermint is a plus it leaves your mouth feeling refreshed
E D.
Carlsbad, CA
The strength of this toothpaste is too much. I don't like how strong it is and how peppermint it is.
Audrey W.
Buy this for the kids and they like it. It's just better then regular kids toothpaste in my opinion.
Allyse K.
Munroe falls , Oh
It didn't taste good and it just felt odd. I didn't like it, but I can't pinpoint why. Mainly taste.
Lauren B.
Akron, OH
Gives a nice clean feel but I think it foams up a little too much and tastes like a weird dry foam
Jaselynn M.
Springfield, MA
I didnt really like this it just didnt feel like it was working for me so i never bought it again
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This works great it's a little pricey. I don't like the way it taste really but it does work good
Phila F.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
My dentist recommends this and I like the peppermint. It is effective for having a nice breath.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??