Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Kim L.
Palm Coast, FL
The consistency takes a bit to get used to but overall, it's a great product that I've been using for several years.
tabatha r.
Chapmanville, WV
Nasty toothpaste. At least in my opinion. I brushed and my mouth felt diety and extremely dry, would not repurchase.
Oceanna H.
This tooth paste was okay. Bought it once and never bought again. Didn't work like the other brands iv bought before.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works good. But i hate the taste. Its very chalky. A little pricey for me. Does work on my sensitive teeth though.
Irina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't like this toothpaste. I felt like it didn't clean well. My mouth didn't feel as clean as I like it to be.
Inna C.
Merrick, NY
I liked it but didn't love the flavor. My family didn't love it either so I don't know if I will get this again.
Abbi A.
Russellville, AR
I use this everyday! It isn't too strong but definitely cleans and you know how fresh your mouth is. It's great!
Faviola Q.
Winston Salem, NC
Its really fresh but not to fresh which is great and helps a lot with tooth pain in the mouth helps out a lot
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT
This tooth paste works great. Unfortunately this didn't so cost effective but it leaves your teeth whiter.
Paris W.
Henderson, NV
Very good when you have sensitive teeth or tooth pain. It numbs it slightly and gives just a little relief.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??