Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Maria F.
Manchester, Nh
All Tom's products are phenomenal. This toothpaste leaves my teeth so fresh and clean! I love that it's made with natural ingredients.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
Terrible toothpaste. The peppermint taste was overpowering and left a film on my teeth. I switched to Sensodyne - a GREAT toothpaste.
Kaitie P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is a good product for someone who likes this kind of mint. It's something I bought once but won't try again because of my taste.
Emily S.
I don't like how grainy this toothpaste was. It felt like rocks and sand in my mouth. I'm definitely never buying this brand again.
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that it doesn't have a lot of chemicals in it, but honestly it;s not one of my favorites and I probably won't buy it again.
Priscilla E.
Lake Oswego, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unlike other natural toothpaste, this actually taste really good. It also left my mouth smelling and feeling fresh for hours.
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Tasted awful and it didn't seem to leave my mouth or teeth feeling very clean. Unfortunately it didn't do the job I had hoped
Susie S.
Phoenix, AZ
I did not feel like Tom's gave me the clean I was looking for but I did like they it was more natural the other products
Sheri C.
It seemed to work the same as other toothpastes and i it was much more expensive i buy when i have extra money to spend
Ashley B.
Olive branch , MS
Not my favorite. It didn't taste amazing, it didn't leave my teeth feeling super clean. I prefer other brands honestly.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??