Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

Irina B.
I didn't like this toothpaste. I felt like it didn't clean well. My mouth didn't feel as clean as I like it to be.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Works good. But i hate the taste. Its very chalky. A little pricey for me. Does work on my sensitive teeth though.
Abbi A.
Russellville, AR
I use this everyday! It isn't too strong but definitely cleans and you know how fresh your mouth is. It's great!
Inna C.
Merrick, NY
I liked it but didn't love the flavor. My family didn't love it either so I don't know if I will get this again.
Faviola Q.
Winston Salem, NC
Its really fresh but not to fresh which is great and helps a lot with tooth pain in the mouth helps out a lot
Paris W.
Henderson, NV
Very good when you have sensitive teeth or tooth pain. It numbs it slightly and gives just a little relief.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT
This tooth paste works great. Unfortunately this didn't so cost effective but it leaves your teeth whiter.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I found that the Tom's of Maine Natural Toothpaste in the Peppermint flavor was too strong tasting for me.
Christina T.
Halfmoon, NY
I have sensitive teeth, so this toothpaste is perfect. It doesn't have yucky ingredients and tastes great.
Jo Lynne S.
Springfield, MO
The flavor was okay. I just didn't enjoy it as well as other toothpastes. I do like that it is not harsh.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this super expensive??