Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
Samantha N.
I was very excited when I first saw this toothpaste and original,y saw it at TJMaxx but later purchased it at Walmart, either way it is a bit expensive and the tube is not that big. I was also not crazy about the flavor but have yet to try another flavor because it seemed to leave my mouth feeling not as fresh as most of the other toothpaste I've used do. Overall, I would not recommend this product.
C G.
West Jordan, UT
Have been buying this for years. Love the taste, not too sweet like other toothpastes. We like how they are honest about the ingredients. Cleans teeth and whitens. We get at Target, or the grocery store and stock up on a sale. Occasionally we get another brand to try but others seem to sweet to us now that we use this.
Latiesha O.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know what took me so long to purchase this product. But it is absolutely wonderful. It is a little more expensive than regular toothpaste. But it is more affordable than a dentist. I love to take care of myself. And this is a product that will really deep clean. Chai you deserve it. It's a natural toothpaste.
Megan S.
Providence, RI
I have never hated the taste of a toothpaste more than this one. I usually get used to it, but I couldn't with this toothpaste. I used it twice a day every day until it was gone, but my teeth never felt clean and it tasted so awful! I would not repurchase this, even though I love the idea of a natural toothpaste.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I know that this is supposed to be healthy and organic but it doesn't do it for me it doesn't leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh it kind of leaves it I don't know like a fake non-cleaning kind of way is that bad? Maybe I'll try and give it a shot again it's a very expensive also for being organic!!!
Hannah W.
Owensboro , KY
This toothpaste left my mouth tasting worse than before I brushed my teeth. The flavor did not taste good or make me feel like I had even brushed my teeth. Did not like this product at all. Love that it's all natural but I feel like there are other ingredients you can add to make it taste better.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Sorry! I really didn't like this toothpaste. It had too much of that organic tasted I'm not familiar with, and it was kind of gritty. I definitely would not recommend this toothpaste if you're not used to more natural organic flavors and smells. Again the grit in it kind of got to me.
Kat H.
Dallas, TX
To be honest, after using "normal" toothpaste my entire life, this was just too odd to me. It didn't feel right, it didn't taste right, and quite honestly, the texture freaked me out. I know it's a better alternative to fluoride, but I just don't know if I'm ready to make the leap.
Gina C.
Bohemia, NY
Unfortunately I was not so much a fan of this toothpaste. It felt as if it cleaned my teeth okay but lacked the "punch" of other drugstore toothpastes. I was able to return it and will not be repurchasing it again. I had heard good things about it and was happy to give it a try.
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This toothpaste was not my favorite. It is a little too pricey for my taste, and although it is "natural", it did not leave my mouth feeling clean. I also really hated the taste, which may be because I am accustomed to a more chemical mint taste. I will not repurchase this.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?