Tom's Of Maine Tom's of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine - Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride Peppermint - 4 oz. 113gToms of Maine Natural Toothpaste Enamel Strength with Fluoride in Peppermint flavor strengthens enamel fights cavities and freshens breath. The fluoride included is from the natural mineral fluorspar. Toms o see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it ha...2 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm giving this toothpaste a 3 because I love that it is all natural ingredients and fluoride free, but they really need to work on the taste! it's absolutely awful, and I hate the after taste it leaves in your mouth.
Lauren M.
Fond du Lac, WI
This is my go to paste when I'm not using tooth powder. I like the taste and texture, and I like how fresh my mouth feels. I don't notice a difference in enamel and feel like it could do a better job by midday.
Beth D.
I bought this because it seems like a good all natural choice. The first half dozen times I used it, it left my mouth feeling weird and dry. I stuck with it though and eventually that weird taste went away. I'm guessing I just had to get use to the natural ingredients. It is definitely different from any other toothpaste out there.
Jennifer O.
Wichita, KS
I wanted to try this product because I liked the natural ingredients that were used in this toothpaste. However when I tried it I did not experience the minty fresh feeling that I like and that I was used to after brushing. Have gone back to other brands since then.
Kathryn W.
Hoover, AL
I love this toothpaste!! First I love the natural and non-toxic ingredients. But not only that, it has a refreshing flavor and it foams up very well to leave your teeth feeling clean and to give you fresh breath.
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
I love this brand, I love brushing my teeth with this toothpaste. I have seen a huge difference with my teeth and my dental health. I will continue to purchase from target !
Megan S.
Providence, RI
I have never hated the taste of a toothpaste more than this one. I usually get used to it, but I couldn't with this toothpaste. I used it twice a day every day until it was gone, but my teeth never felt clean and it tasted so awful! I would not repurchase this, even though I love the idea of a natural toothpaste.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I know that this is supposed to be healthy and organic but it doesn't do it for me it doesn't leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh it kind of leaves it I don't know like a fake non-cleaning kind of way is that bad? Maybe I'll try and give it a shot again it's a very expensive also for being organic!!!
Hannah W.
Owensboro, KY
This toothpaste left my mouth tasting worse than before I brushed my teeth. The flavor did not taste good or make me feel like I had even brushed my teeth. Did not like this product at all. Love that it's all natural but I feel like there are other ingredients you can add to make it taste better.
Michelle F.
Like the concept of "natural" and organic ingredients... Safe for all ages.

Didn't give me that clean mouth feel that I usually have when I brush my teeth with another toothpaste. Maybe it's the "natural" non-heavy ingredients, but I didn't like it at all. It has a funky taste, it didn't make my breath fresh, and it does nothing to help whiten your teeth by any means :( I really wanted to like this product.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??