Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to use the flouride free version of this wash I can get it at almost all stores in my area works well for me
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchase this for my kids being it’s alcohol free!- the kids mouthwash does nothing for fresh breath!- this takes care of their morning breath w the minty smell wo the burn from the typical wash!- I got this from Walmart. I’m a repeat buyer and I highly recommend to all parents!- about 3-4 dollars!-
olga s.
New York
I would like to give it  a five star rating but there are other natural mouthwashes that have better quality, like Jason
Jennifer H.
Samson, AL
I get tarter build up quik. This help keep it from getting so bad between cleaings,just wish it tasted better.
Rosa C.
Love that this is healthy for your teeth and it smells and taste great, unlike Listerine it doesn't BURN the crap out of your mouth...
Charlii K.
El Cajon, CA
Pretty good for a fluoride free mouth wash. If you enjoy that burning , tingling feeling that listerine gives then this isn't for you. I enjoy it and it leaves my mouth fresh.
Chelsea P.
I am obsessed with this mouthwash. I was looking for one that was natural and also effective. This is the one! I will continue to purchase for myself and my family. Price is great, no toxins, win win situation.
Allison B.
Toms of Main is a brand I have used for years. They stay true to being natural, and work like many competitors that are not. They taste is on point with peppermint. Cleans, freshens and the flavor that lasts is natural. It needs to be in everyone's bathroom cabinet!
Elise D.
Mineola, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mouthwash doesn't taste the best and doesn't leave your mouth very fresh for very long, as compared to normal mouthwash. On the bright side though, compared to other natural mouthwashes, it is cheaper than most, so it is relatively budget friendly.
Lakin R.
I liked this mouthwash but wasn't wowed by it. I really enjoyed that it did not burn my mouth when I used it. However, it did not leave that fresh clean from the dentist feeling. I would not repurchase again.