Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Merry L.
Decatur, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product. Not as strong as other brands but the natural aspect is wonderful. Repeat user.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This mouthwash was not my favorite because of the taste. It didn't taste good whatsoever it was strange and overpowering but yet it didn't last long at all. It was as if I never used any mouthwash! I bought this form my local grocery store and will never buy it again.
Sara C.
This mouthwash was OK, but a little strong. Plus I'm not sure how my breath smelled afterwards. But it seemed to feel fresh after I used it
Sarah T.
Gilbertsville, KY
Feels clean and crisp! Great flavor. No burning. Easy to order on jet.com, at a great value.
Amalie B.
Gainesville, FL
So, my mom buys this for me all the time. Personally, it tastes kind of watery to me when I use it to swish around in my mouth-- however I do notice that my teeth feel cleaner after I've used it and I see less buildup. However, I don't think it does much to freshen the breath.
Jennifer B.
Berea, KY
My favorite mouthwash doesn't burn or anything. It actually taste pretty good. It gets the job done. A good natural mouthwash.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I love how fresh and clean this product leaves my mouth feeling. I also love how it doesn't burn or tear up my eyes. Other brands would burn so bad and still leave my mouth feeling icky. This product doesn't and I love how it is natural. I will buy this product again once it runs out. I have also told other people they should be using this product too. I have bought it off of jet.com. They have great prices!
Zoe B.
Haverhill, MA
Best mouth wash I have ever used! I have an issue with typical mouth wash flavors making me feel sick to my stomach. But toms is the only one who doesn't affect me! It is reasonably priced and can be found almost anywhere.
Jenisa N.
Mission, TX
I use this because my teeth are pretty crowded and tarter tends to build up on the back of my teeth and this is great to use everyday the only thing is it does burn when your rinse
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
Love love love this mouthwash! It's all natural without any of the harmful dyes and chemicals. It works just as well as Listerine and is way more gentle. I love the way it taste and how it makes
mouth feel. I buy mine at Publix!