Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sarah p.
Billings , MT
It's a great product and easy to use. I always keep it in the house if I need it. It's not too expensive either.
Rosa C.
Love that this is healthy for your teeth and it smells and taste great, unlike Listerine it doesn't BURN the crap out of your mouth...
Chelsea P.
I am obsessed with this mouthwash. I was looking for one that was natural and also effective. This is the one! I will continue to purchase for myself and my family. Price is great, no toxins, win win situation.
Allison B.
Toms of Main is a brand I have used for years. They stay true to being natural, and work like many competitors that are not. They taste is on point with peppermint. Cleans, freshens and the flavor that lasts is natural. It needs to be in everyone's bathroom cabinet!
Hallie B.
i just started using this brand of mouthwash, and i'm so happy with it. it makes my mouth feel so much more clean that usual
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
Love it! Very natural, non-abrasive, and pairs well with the brand's toothpaste. I enjoyed the taste and felt like my breath was cleaner after each use. I recommend using it in conjunction with toothpaste and floss for the best results.
woo l.
i love this mouth wash. i changed to this one after using a stronger one with unhealthy additives. this keeps my mouth clean and fresh!
Jennifer G.
The first mouthwash that doesn't burn but also makes your mouth feel clean! I love the natural ingredients that I think really help my mouth! Great price point too!
Wilber H.
Great product! Really does help my teeth out! I have used their toothpastes before and was very intrigued to use their mouth wash!
Randon W.
I love how it's naturally derived ingredients, it works just as well as conventional brands. And it's healthy, so that's a plus !