Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Ayana R.
Ayana R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great taste. No burning sensation. Pleasant taste and after taste i love it. Favorite brand.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Gilbertsville, KY
Feels clean and crisp! Great flavor. No burning. Easy to order on jet.com, at a great value.
Maria B.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this mouth wash well I love anything that won't burn the shizz out of my mouth honestly
maria c.
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Love this mouthwash! Knowing it doesn't have all those chemicals like Listerine is calming!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA
Love that this mouthwash doesn't have alcohol. I feel that it does what it claims to do.
Alta P.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
Really like this mouthwash for my sensitive mouth. Does not burn or hurt you in any way.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Taste chalky.
Doesn't feel like it cleans.
Too sweet.
Flavor not very good.
Expensive.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
SO GOOD!!!!! Works so well amd i love love love this!!!!!! i thinks yall will too!!!!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This mouthwash was not my favorite because of the taste. It didn't taste good whatsoever it was strange and overpowering but yet it didn't last long at all. It was as if I never used any mouthwash! I bought this form my local grocery store and will never buy it again.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
I love Tom's brand. If you're familiar with my other reviews you'll realize I am a huge supporter of companies that don't test on animals! This mouth wash is great, it gets the job done. I did find the taste a little unsatisfying, but it's great for senstive mouths. I'd recommend it!