Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Kayla S.
Not too strong, but strong enough to do the trick! Repeat user for sure. Love this stuff -- definitely met my expectations. Works well for my husband too!
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
This is my absolute favorite. I love this mouthwash so much. It's natural and it leaves my breathe smelling so good all day. Not just for a couple hours
emily b.
great mouth wash to kill your bad breath in the morning but i find it doesnt really clean my mouth much just secnets it though the ingredients are great
Katelyn J.
Yukon, OK
I really like this mouth wash. It's not to harsh and I feel like it really gets my mouth clean. I also like that it doesn't burn my mouth when I use it.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Love this alternative option to the normal full of chemical mouth wash. It's simple but effective. A little more expensive than the usual but worth it!
Katie H.
Elk Park, NC
I love anything from Toms brand. I have severe reactions to most other brands and toms is the first to alleviate my issues. Natural is the way to go!
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mouthwash is great because of its natural ingredients. Tom's has really great dental products without all the unnecessary and harmful chemicals.
Laura O.
Orlando, FL
This mouthwash is the best if you want a pepperminty mouthwash and a shiny clean teeth you can buy it in any pharmacy is an amazing mouth wash .
Brianna L.
I love that this toothpaste is still minty and cleans well but is a "healthier" more natural product than some of the other brands on the market.
Jovanna m.
Orlando , FL
Excellent and very affordable can be found at Walgreens Walmart target cvs and many other stores. Not so strong for the mouth I am a repeat user