Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Love toms brand. My teeth feel so clean after using this and it really does help with oral hygiene. Nothing bad to say!
Erika E.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tasting mouthwash combined with flossing and brushing is essential to oral care. Taste great and is refreshing.
Cassandra W.
Visalia, CA
Natural ingredients and also very good at wat it does, never gives me canker sores and is very gentle on the mouth.
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN
I love toms of mine nature I love the mouth wash that why I give them a five star review love to give e but I cant
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean without the burning and harsh chemicals like other brands! very effective!
Courtney C.
I'm not sure if my teeth felt super clean after using this mouthwash. It also had an odd flavor I wasn't a fan of
Syndal D.
Boston, MA
Love the mintiness of this. It also has minimal ingredients so you know you aren't adding more junk in your mouth
Jennifer H.
Samson, AL
I get tarter build up quik. This help keep it from getting so bad between cleaings,just wish it tasted better.
hawa k.
Erie, PA
I love natural products and this keeps my mouth clean. I love good so I eat a lot. This keeps my mouth clean.
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
Leaves a bit of a strange aftertaste after using but I do feel that it works. First time using this product.