Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Amber O.
I love love love this mouth wash. It doesn't burn like some of the others and it makes my breath so fresh. Also I am happy because it's natural. Always buy this kind
Ella Swizzle E.
Very great for freshening teeth and you smelly breath. Idk what else I'm suppose to say. I use it every night and morning. I bought it from Mom's and yeah that's it
Kaitlynn G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Love love love this mouthwash. I'm allergic to a certain product in other washes that irritates my mouth. My only complaint is the price for the size bottle I get.
leagh s.
Green Bay, WI
I did not like this at all. I used one bottle and decided never to buy it again. It's pricey, it doesn't leave me with an "overall clean mouth feeling" and the taste is bad. The taste lingered quite a bit as well.
Addyson G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Great alcohol free alternative for mouthwash. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh without the worry of chemicals or alcohol. I use it morning and night and am very satisfied with it.
Samantha S.
I am absolutely in love with this mouthwash! It doesn't have alcohol so it doesn't burn at all, and the taste is so good that I end up keeping it in my mouth way longer than necessary
Nikki T.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using this product cause I have been having problems with tartar buildup. So far it doing the job, based on the consultation I had from my dentist.
Tia T.
Dover, DE
I loved how clean this made my mouth feel afterwards and I especially liked how this mouthwash isn't jam backed with chemicals. I bought this at Trader Joe's.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I'm sure this product works fine. All I noticed was that It had the oddest flavor. My husband agreed. It tasted so weird in out mouths we didn't repurchase it.
Kayla S.
Not too strong, but strong enough to do the trick! Repeat user for sure. Love this stuff -- definitely met my expectations. Works well for my husband too!