Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sara M.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA
This is a pretty clean mouthwash. It does have an okay after taste. I don't use this on a regular basis.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Conshohocken, PA
I want to love this product just because it is all natural, however it doesn't keep my mouth minty fresh
Tiffanny G.
Tiffanny G.
Southern, California
I live the taste in my mouth none alcohol and a very #fresh taste gives me a fresh start in the morning
Jess R.
Jess R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good mouthwash. Again not so strong on the mint which is ok. Also has a kind of sweetness to it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
The taste is pretty good and it isn't TOO intense and burning. The aftertaste is a little odd though.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lake Dallas, TX
This stuff makes your breath and mouth super fresh! I love that it's safe to use but I know it works!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
Great mouthwash! Flavor is great and very refreshing. I usually purchase at Sprouts grocery store.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really like this brand! All natural and friendly for our environment. Leaves my mouth minty fresh
Jessie Lynne J.
Jessie Lynne J.
Wayland, MI
Definitely does its job, and again you do not have to worry about putting toxins into your body!
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Palmyra, PA
Good product and it works well. I love that I can buy this at the grocery store when I need it