Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Lila C.
Lila C.
Escondido, CA
Doesn't make your breath minty fresh. Not one the the best didn't even finish the bottle. Nice that is all natural though
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Energy
Toms is a gentle great tastng mouthwash that lanes you're mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Favorite brand of mouthwash
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
No harsh flavor or burning like some other brands and products . Leaves a fresh and clean feeling, fairly long-lasting.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
My favorite toms mouthwash. Love toms products and the natural ingredients. Doesn't have a burn. Easy to find at Target
Katie R.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love it! It keeps my teeth white and my mouth feeling fresh!! Plus, it's vegan! Just like me! Yay for the animals!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Belleville, MI
The natural products are an acquired taste, but once I got passed that, I only use Tom's when I can help it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
It's so strong but not over barring. Keeps my breath fresh and just lovely. All day long I feel very fresh.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Tom's of maine is amazing! I love the natural products and so far I have no complaints about the products.
IULIIA C.
IULIIA C.
I like this mouthwash. It doesn't taste too peperminty. my mouth feels fresh after using this. recommended
Sara M.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA
This is a pretty clean mouthwash. It does have an okay after taste. I don't use this on a regular basis.