Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
Leaves a bit of a strange aftertaste after using but I do feel that it works. First time using this product.
Krystle H.
Somerset, KY
Minty taste doesn't burn your mouth. Leaves you feeling fresh. I use everyday. I feel works really well.
Gracie H.
Sandy Springs, GA
It seems to work really well, and tastes great! It is expensive, so it is not our regular mouthwash.
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love that this does not sting or leave my mouth in pain! Taste l/flavor is Monty fresh!
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Good product. Not as strong as other brands but the natural aspect is wonderful. Repeat user.
Sarah T.
Gilbertsville, KY
Feels clean and crisp! Great flavor. No burning. Easy to order on jet.com, at a great value.
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
Love toms products. They are my go to brand for mouthwash. A brand I can trust
Hannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This Toms mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean without the burning or stinging you get from other mouth rinses. This price is a bit higher compared to othe brands but it is worth it. I like to rotate brands but I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley Z.
Palmyra, PA
Good product and it works well. I love that I can buy this at the grocery store when I need it
Crystal A.
Santa Ana, CA
My orthodon'tist recommended this product so I trie sit out . I ensued up loving it and bought it twice . I plan on getting another one