Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Jesabel E.
I love their products and the fact that they products dont have flouride on some not all makes it an awesome product to use. Benefits your teeth more and of course your not poisoning your body with flouride
Amber S.
Lynchburg
This mouthwash is great! It doesn't burn and it doesn't tingle. In the end it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh and clean. I also like that this mouthwash is dye free as there are no synthetic colors added
Hazel S.
Panama City, FL
Good product. Doesn't leave your mouth as fresh as I would like. I'm not a huge fan of the minty flavor. The taste is a little different than normal mouthwashes. Probably won't purchase this item again.
roby d.
Advance, NC
This product doesn't taste that great. It is almost slightly bitter or something. I do feel like my mouth is fresh after using but the initial taste is a little offsetting. I would not repurchase.
Jennifer T.
Aubrey, TX
This mouthwash does not burn like many others. It also does the job with freshening your breath! It is definitely not as harsh as Listerine. This is the first time I'm using a more natural mouthwash. Something about all of the alcohol in most mouthwashes freaks me out.
Monica D.
Super tasty! love this stuff! The cost is a bit more than that of listerine and what have you, but it's worth it if you are into purchasing organic things that aren't full of junk!
Heather
The Toms of Maine Natural Tarter Control mouthwash was just ok. I didn't like the taste which also didn't do much for me in terms of long lasting breath freshness. It does seem to have less alcohol than most other mouthwashes which was a big plus.
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I love this mouthwash. Usually I don't like the flavor of mouthwashes but this one tastes great and really makes it feel like my mouth is getting clean every time that I use it
Chinelo A.
Marietta, GA
I like all natural mouth wash because one that aren't are filled with sugars like glucose with counteracts the act of brushing and washing your moutj. Tom's doesn't do that.
Kristianna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tastes great! I like that it doesn't have coloring and it doesn't sting. I have VERY sensitive teeth and this doesn't bother me at all. This will be my go to from now on.