Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Wilber H.
Great product! Really does help my teeth out! I have used their toothpastes before and was very intrigued to use their mouth wash!
Randon W.
I love how it's naturally derived ingredients, it works just as well as conventional brands. And it's healthy, so that's a plus !
Megan P.
I really enjoy Tom products. I also like that they are cruelty free ❤️ this feels like a clean mint. Doesn't feel harsh either.
Jennifer B.
Berea, KY
My favorite mouthwash doesn't burn or anything. It actually taste pretty good. It gets the job done. A good natural mouthwash.
olga s.
New York
I would like to give it  a five star rating but there are other natural mouthwashes that have better quality, like Jason
Hallie B.
i just started using this brand of mouthwash, and i'm so happy with it. it makes my mouth feel so much more clean that usual
Haylee S.
Didn't really like the flavor, but all in all I liked it as a wjole. It was good for my mouth I'm sure
No toxins and such
Trish V.
Lake Placid, FL
Taste's delicious! Is super natural and strong for having the bare minimum when it comes to chemicals! Will get again!
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Love toms brand. My teeth feel so clean after using this and it really does help with oral hygiene. Nothing bad to say!
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean without the burning and harsh chemicals like other brands! very effective!