Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

veronica b.
Houston , TX
I wanted to give this mouthwash a try since it is natural! I enjoyed using it and actually finished the bottle, but at times I felt like it wasn't FRESH enough! I don't know if maybe I used to all the chemicals in other products and it just felt didfrrent😆 but I would repurchase it!
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
I've purchased this before because I wanted to opt for a better healthier option. My experience has not been bad, but it takes some time to get used to this mouthwash if you've been using ones not as healthy. I recommend it, but warn it will take some time to get used to it
Arianna J.
Franklin, MA
It is natural! it leaves your mouth feeling clean without the same regret you can have from the chemicals in listerine. It is efficient, doesn't taste terrible, and something that I would buy regularly. It can sometimes get a little pricey compared to other brands.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
First let me start by saying that Toms of Maine was my introduction to "natural" health and beauty products. Pro: natural Con: not "strong" enough. I have now moved to Jason's brand with tea tree oil. I like Tom's but it's too expensive and doesn't pack enough punch.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
I love how refreshing this stuff it without hurting my mouth. I use it everyday after I brush and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh. It is effective, but not for as long as the mouthwashes with an alcohol base. I continue to buy because it is not harsh and very natural.
Fidan A.
Amazing flavor.
Great feeling using it because you know it doesn't have all this bad chemicals going down my throat into my body.
My gums feel good. I used to have bad gums but this product totally works so I really love really love this brand, for toothpastes and deodorants
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX
I love the toms line. My son and i use this mouthwash and haven't looked back since. I usually buy mine at a local heb. I gets the job done and leaves my mouth feeling fresh i use this along with the toms fluoride free toothpaste. i would recommend this
Hannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Toms mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean without the burning or stinging you get from other mouth rinses. This price is a bit higher compared to othe brands but it is worth it. I like to rotate brands but I would definitely buy this again.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not prefer this mouth wash to other mouth washes. I have only used it a few times but I do not like the flavor it leaves behind in my mouth compared to others. I like the aspect that it is natural, and prefer the ones with alcohol for the extra clean.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
Tom's is my favorite mouthwash out of the previous ones I've tried (Act, Scope, Listerine). It doesn't burn like the others that contain alcohol, and it's much easier to swish for a full minute. It makes my mouth feel great afterwards, too!