Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Dakode B.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Love this alternative option to the normal full of chemical mouth wash. It's simple but effective. A little more expensive than the usual but worth it!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This mouthwash is great because of its natural ingredients. Tom's has really great dental products without all the unnecessary and harmful chemicals.
Jovanna m.
Jovanna m.
Orlando , FL
Excellent and very affordable can be found at Walgreens Walmart target cvs and many other stores. Not so strong for the mouth I am a repeat user
Kay L.
Kay L.
Burlington, KY
I really like how natural this stuff is, and not to mention the peppermint is very natural tasting as well. None of that chemically peppermint.
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Cincinnati, OH
Did not like, as with most of Tom's products. Did not leave breath fresh and dried my mouth out. Definitely did not feel like it worked at all.
Lady R.
Lady R.
This mouthwash is decent. It has a nice peppermint flavor, but wish it was glycerin free. The price point is great, low cost, and efficient.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Love how refreshing the mouthwash leaves your mouth. I use this mouthwash daily and love it. Not an overly strong taste like other brands.
AshLey R.
AshLey R.
Boston, MA
My favorite mouthwash ever. Reminds me of listerine but better. Doesn't burn like them though, but my teeth feel so clean after i love it
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Santa Ana, CA
My orthodon'tist recommended this product so I trie sit out . I ensued up loving it and bought it twice . I plan on getting another one
Anna B.
Anna B.
Bloomington, IL
I love that this product is all natural and doesn't have alcohol in it! It's a refreshing product that you can feel good about using!