Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
I love how refreshing this stuff it without hurting my mouth. I use it everyday after I brush and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh. It is effective, but not for as long as the mouthwashes with an alcohol base. I continue to buy because it is not harsh and very natural.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
First let me start by saying that Toms of Maine was my introduction to "natural" health and beauty products. Pro: natural Con: not "strong" enough. I have now moved to Jason's brand with tea tree oil. I like Tom's but it's too expensive and doesn't pack enough punch.
Fidan A.
Amazing flavor.
Great feeling using it because you know it doesn't have all this bad chemicals going down my throat into my body.
My gums feel good. I used to have bad gums but this product totally works so I really love really love this brand, for toothpastes and deodorants
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX
I love the toms line. My son and i use this mouthwash and haven't looked back since. I usually buy mine at a local heb. I gets the job done and leaves my mouth feeling fresh i use this along with the toms fluoride free toothpaste. i would recommend this
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I do not prefer this mouth wash to other mouth washes. I have only used it a few times but I do not like the flavor it leaves behind in my mouth compared to others. I like the aspect that it is natural, and prefer the ones with alcohol for the extra clean.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
Tom's is my favorite mouthwash out of the previous ones I've tried (Act, Scope, Listerine). It doesn't burn like the others that contain alcohol, and it's much easier to swish for a full minute. It makes my mouth feel great afterwards, too!
Sara W.
Colonie, NY
I actually liked this product for awhile. It made it seem like I never had bad breath which is what I am always worried about! After awhile, I switched brands and just never picked it back up. Maybe I would buy it again to retry.
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY
I do not like the taste. I tried this at my sisters as she is a natural user and so far it's ok. It does not leave a after burn in your mouth like some other brands. I have not used it enough to give a valid review in my opinion.
Daisy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Tried this in travel size to test it out. Its good since its less abrasive and more natural but I didn't feel that it did the job for me. So use to other mouth wash brands. If you have sensitive teeth this will be great for you
Kellie W.
Aston, PA
This mouthwash is so great! Beyond the fact that you can feel safe when you use it, it tastes great! It tastes way better then any other brand I have tried and it works the best too! I would definitely recommend it to others!