Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Carissa E.
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
I love this mouthwash. Usually I don't like the flavor of mouthwashes but this one tastes great and really makes it feel like my mouth is getting clean every time that I use it
Kristianna W.
Kristianna W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This tastes great! I like that it doesn't have coloring and it doesn't sting. I have VERY sensitive teeth and this doesn't bother me at all. This will be my go to from now on.
Chinelo A.
Chinelo A.
Marietta, GA
I like all natural mouth wash because one that aren't are filled with sugars like glucose with counteracts the act of brushing and washing your moutj. Tom's doesn't do that.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Price, UT
The best mouthwash I have tried to date! I love that it is a more natural solution to dental hygiene, and healthier than the chemical laden mouthwash that is so common.
Amber O.
Amber O.
I love love love this mouth wash. It doesn't burn like some of the others and it makes my breath so fresh. Also I am happy because it's natural. Always buy this kind
Ella Swizzle E.
Ella Swizzle E.
Very great for freshening teeth and you smelly breath. Idk what else I'm suppose to say. I use it every night and morning. I bought it from Mom's and yeah that's it
Kaitlynn G.
Kaitlynn G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Love love love this mouthwash. I'm allergic to a certain product in other washes that irritates my mouth. My only complaint is the price for the size bottle I get.
AMANDA C.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I'm sure this product works fine. All I noticed was that It had the oddest flavor. My husband agreed. It tasted so weird in out mouths we didn't repurchase it.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Not too strong, but strong enough to do the trick! Repeat user for sure. Love this stuff -- definitely met my expectations. Works well for my husband too!
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
This is my absolute favorite. I love this mouthwash so much. It's natural and it leaves my breathe smelling so good all day. Not just for a couple hours