Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
Love it! Very natural, non-abrasive, and pairs well with the brand's toothpaste. I enjoyed the taste and felt like my breath was cleaner after each use. I recommend using it in conjunction with toothpaste and floss for the best results.
Zoe B.
Haverhill, MA
Best mouth wash I have ever used! I have an issue with typical mouth wash flavors making me feel sick to my stomach. But toms is the only one who doesn't affect me! It is reasonably priced and can be found almost anywhere.
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this mouthwash. It is gentle and has no bad stuff that can cause anything. Uses formula that I am familiar with. I try to use it 2x a day, but for the most part only at night. I would buy again.
Jennifer G.
The first mouthwash that doesn't burn but also makes your mouth feel clean! I love the natural ingredients that I think really help my mouth! Great price point too!
Nickie t.
Stuart, Fl
Ive tried a lot of natural toothpastes before and they all have a very dirt-ish taste and does not leave my mouth feeling cleaned and refreshed. After finding out how bad toothpaste was for you, I wanted to try other options but I also missed the super clean feeling I usually got from brushing with harsh toothpastes. This product is the answer! It is my happy middle ground, good for my health and leaves my mouth clean and fresh.
Trisha C.
Milton, VT
This is a good natural mouth wash. It isn't as harsh, or overpoweringly pepperminty as other brands. It doesn't leave my mouth feeling fresh for as long as I'd like, but it gets the job done.
Julie S.
I love this stuff! All the benefits of rinsing with none of the harshness you get from competitors. My fiancé tried it and hated it, he said he couldn't stand the taste and the way it made his teeth feel. I loved it, though, and love not having to dread the eye-watering burn that you can count on with most mouthwashes.
veronica b.
I wanted to give this mouthwash a try since it is natural! I enjoyed using it and actually finished the bottle, but at times I felt like it wasn't FRESH enough! I don't know if maybe I used to all the chemicals in other products and it just felt didfrrent😆 but I would repurchase it!
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
I've purchased this before because I wanted to opt for a better healthier option. My experience has not been bad, but it takes some time to get used to this mouthwash if you've been using ones not as healthy. I recommend it, but warn it will take some time to get used to it
Fidan A.
Amazing flavor.
Great feeling using it because you know it doesn't have all this bad chemicals going down my throat into my body.
My gums feel good. I used to have bad gums but this product totally works so I really love really love this brand, for toothpastes and deodorants