Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
Love it! Very natural, non-abrasive, and pairs well with the brand's toothpaste. I enjoyed the taste and felt like my breath was cleaner after each use. I recommend using it in conjunction with toothpaste and floss for the best results.
Zoe B.
Haverhill, MA
Best mouth wash I have ever used! I have an issue with typical mouth wash flavors making me feel sick to my stomach. But toms is the only one who doesn't affect me! It is reasonably priced and can be found almost anywhere.
Jennifer G.
The first mouthwash that doesn't burn but also makes your mouth feel clean! I love the natural ingredients that I think really help my mouth! Great price point too!
Nickie t.
Ive tried a lot of natural toothpastes before and they all have a very dirt-ish taste and does not leave my mouth feeling cleaned and refreshed. After finding out how bad toothpaste was for you, I wanted to try other options but I also missed the super clean feeling I usually got from brushing with harsh toothpastes. This product is the answer! It is my happy middle ground, good for my health and leaves my mouth clean and fresh.
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this mouthwash. It is gentle and has no bad stuff that can cause anything. Uses formula that I am familiar with. I try to use it 2x a day, but for the most part only at night. I would buy again.
Trisha C.
Milton, VT
This is a good natural mouth wash. It isn't as harsh, or overpoweringly pepperminty as other brands. It doesn't leave my mouth feeling fresh for as long as I'd like, but it gets the job done.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a small bottle of this mouthwash in a travel kit, because it was a decent price, and I needed the toothpaste, so I thought why not? Its just okay. Not as effective as the ACT mouthwash I'm accustomed to, but I like the fact that it does not burn my mouth and it is a natural product. It just isn't that effective on bad breath, IMHO.
Karishma T.
Phoenix, AZ
If you're looking to start using mouthwash and are worried about tooth sensitivity/high alcohol contents in product, Tom's is the way to go! They use much more gentle ingredients so you can use them daily and they do the job! I go back and forth between Tom's and Listerine and I've been using them for well over 5 years!
Julie S.
I love this stuff! All the benefits of rinsing with none of the harshness you get from competitors. My fiancé tried it and hated it, he said he couldn't stand the taste and the way it made his teeth feel. I loved it, though, and love not having to dread the eye-watering burn that you can count on with most mouthwashes.
veronica b.
Houston , TX
I wanted to give this mouthwash a try since it is natural! I enjoyed using it and actually finished the bottle, but at times I felt like it wasn't FRESH enough! I don't know if maybe I used to all the chemicals in other products and it just felt didfrrent😆 but I would repurchase it!