Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Aston, PA
This mouthwash is so great! Beyond the fact that you can feel safe when you use it, it tastes great! It tastes way better then any other brand I have tried and it works the best too! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Round Rock, TX
Loooooooove this product!!!! It works so good and met all of my expectations. Keeps my mouth clean morning and night. I would recommend to anyone who wants a clean, bacteria free mouthwash. Also toms has great morals!!
leagh s.
leagh s.
Green Bay, WI
I did not like this at all. I used one bottle and decided never to buy it again. It's pricey, it doesn't leave me with an "overall clean mouth feeling" and the taste is bad. The taste lingered quite a bit as well.
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
I've tried this and the cinnamon one and although I loved both I think this is my favorite! I love minty flavored it makes me feel even cleaner after brushing and using mouthwash. This is a fantastic product
Amber S.
Amber S.
Lynchburg
This mouthwash is great! It doesn't burn and it doesn't tingle. In the end it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh and clean. I also like that this mouthwash is dye free as there are no synthetic colors added
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Panama City, FL
Good product. Doesn't leave your mouth as fresh as I would like. I'm not a huge fan of the minty flavor. The taste is a little different than normal mouthwashes. Probably won't purchase this item again.
roby d.
roby d.
Advance, NC
This product doesn't taste that great. It is almost slightly bitter or something. I do feel like my mouth is fresh after using but the initial taste is a little offsetting. I would not repurchase.
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like Tom's products because of they're don't have all that unneeded junk other brands use. It doesn't have as harsh of a taste as Listerine, but it still leaves you with fresh breath!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I am absolutely in love with this mouthwash! It doesn't have alcohol so it doesn't burn at all, and the taste is so good that I end up keeping it in my mouth way longer than necessary
Monica D.
Monica D.
Super tasty! love this stuff! The cost is a bit more than that of listerine and what have you, but it's worth it if you are into purchasing organic things that aren't full of junk!