Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Elise D.
Mineola, NY
This mouthwash doesn't taste the best and doesn't leave your mouth very fresh for very long, as compared to normal mouthwash. On the bright side though, compared to other natural mouthwashes, it is cheaper than most, so it is relatively budget friendly.
Jenisa N.
Mission, TX
I use this because my teeth are pretty crowded and tarter tends to build up on the back of my teeth and this is great to use everyday the only thing is it does burn when your rinse
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
This is one of the few mouthwash flavors that is mild and not overpowering. I appreciate that it's not dyed blue or green and the natural ingredients are what keeps me buying it. Also, the size is perfect and fits nicely in the medicine cabinet.
Michelle S.
Hinsdale, NH
Can you be addicted to a mouthwash? I think I am, or at least very in love. This leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean without the burning or stinging of other brands. I have repurchased this product many times over the past year.
Gabby H.
Crompond , NY
I have sensitive teeth and this is best mouthwash I've tried. Trying it for the first time and my teeth didn't hurt during and after using. My breath seems fresher. A little pricey compared to others but I feel it's worth it.
Priscilla M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product. This products leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh without burning your mouth. Don't get me wrong it shes tingle. If your mouth is sensitive to sort harsh mouthwashes like Listerine I would definitely try this one
Callie W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I was always skeptical of "natural" oral care products but I love Toms. I tried this hoping it would be enough of the minty flavor but not as harsh as other store bought ones. It's definitely the perfect medium and leaves my teeth and breath feeling fresh as ever.
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
It tastes a little funky but I like that it's more natural than other alternatives and it still made my mouth feel clean. It leaves a little bit of an odd aftertaste, but it's nothing terrible. Overall I enjoy this product.
Breanna S.
Beaverton, OR
I use the fluoride free version of this. It definitely takes some getting used to the taste, but it does the job without the harmful chemicals. It doesn't burn my mouth like listerine, and the price is great for being a natural brand.
Shae A.
If you don't like the harshness of some mouthwash (that burn you usually get) then try this out! You still feel clean and fresh with a soft minty taste. Wish I could find a bigger bottle of it since I run out so quick