Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I do not prefer this mouth wash to other mouth washes. I have only used it a few times but I do not like the flavor it leaves behind in my mouth compared to others. I like the aspect that it is natural, and prefer the ones with alcohol for the extra clean.
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX
I love the toms line. My son and i use this mouthwash and haven't looked back since. I usually buy mine at a local heb. I gets the job done and leaves my mouth feeling fresh i use this along with the toms fluoride free toothpaste. i would recommend this
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This Toms mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean without the burning or stinging you get from other mouth rinses. This price is a bit higher compared to othe brands but it is worth it. I like to rotate brands but I would definitely buy this again.
Heather
Heather
The Toms of Maine Natural Tarter Control mouthwash was just ok. I didn't like the taste which also didn't do much for me in terms of long lasting breath freshness. It does seem to have less alcohol than most other mouthwashes which was a big plus.
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
Tom's is my favorite mouthwash out of the previous ones I've tried (Act, Scope, Listerine). It doesn't burn like the others that contain alcohol, and it's much easier to swish for a full minute. It makes my mouth feel great afterwards, too!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Barre, MA
Keeps my mouth clean and fresh. Doesn't taste like chemicals or other mouthwashes at all. I love this stuff and recommend it to everyone who lives a natural whole food lifestyle! It's definitely worth the money and I think it's worth it.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Love this mouthwash! Bought at target for an affordable price, I love that it makes my mouth minty fresh without the burning sensations. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. It is now my mouthwash of choice!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Colonie, NY
I actually liked this product for awhile. It made it seem like I never had bad breath which is what I am always worried about! After awhile, I switched brands and just never picked it back up. Maybe I would buy it again to retry.
Sojata F.
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY
I do not like the taste. I tried this at my sisters as she is a natural user and so far it's ok. It does not leave a after burn in your mouth like some other brands. I have not used it enough to give a valid review in my opinion.
Carlie T.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
Love love love this mouthwash! It's all natural without any of the harmful dyes and chemicals. It works just as well as Listerine and is way more gentle. I love the way it taste and how it makes
mouth feel. I buy mine at Publix!