Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Crissel V.
Crissel V.
I feel like this product is so refreshing, and it doesn't taste like mint that would make you spit it out. It met my expectations it's natural so it's good for your not only to help bad breath and whiten but the ingredients won't create gum problems in the future because it has no chemicals. I am satisfied with this product.
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I love how fresh and clean this product leaves my mouth feeling. I also love how it doesn't burn or tear up my eyes. Other brands would burn so bad and still leave my mouth feeling icky. This product doesn't and I love how it is natural. I will buy this product again once it runs out. I have also told other people they should be using this product too. I have bought it off of jet.com. They have great prices!
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Haverhill, MA
Best mouth wash I have ever used! I have an issue with typical mouth wash flavors making me feel sick to my stomach. But toms is the only one who doesn't affect me! It is reasonably priced and can be found almost anywhere.
Saphira E.
Saphira E.
Mission
Doesn't burn my mouth, doesn't create sore, when I was using another mouthwash I would get burns in my mouth and was considering taking mouthwash off my routine. Luckily, this mouth wash changed my mind. And it's been my favorite since.
maria b.
maria b.

I like this type of languages but it seems to me
Price exaggerated exaggerated since it is only an enguage
Its quality is a good thing does not burn in the whole mouth
My family consumes it
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
I love this mouthwash this mouthwash is a very great mouthwash for anyone looking for something fluoride free this is great for your whole family I love this is mouthwash
Lamia M.
Lamia M.
This is a very important product to use in a daily basis .. the smell after using the mouthwash is really perfect I am really happy with the product
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Leaves mouth refreshed for hours after use. Would recommend this for people that need to have those mouth fresh.
Reina B.
Reina B.
My boss introducing me to these mouthwash he recommended And loves it the best
Rinata A.
Rinata A.
Elkins, WV
Tom's mouthwash is very gentle! However, it doesn't leave a long lasting freshness and doesn't do the job as well as other brands. For some reason I never have luck with "organic" brands; I just feel like they mainly do nothing since they strip the product of all "harsh" ingredients. But again, if you prefer super gentle and a very light mint flavor, I recommend this.