Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
Really like this mouthwash for my sensitive mouth. Does not burn or hurt you in any way.
Nicole D.
Taste chalky.
Doesn't feel like it cleans.
Too sweet.
Flavor not very good.
Expensive.
Jordan W.
SO GOOD!!!!! Works so well amd i love love love this!!!!!! i thinks yall will too!!!!
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
Love toms products. They are my go to brand for mouthwash. A brand I can trust
Natalia L.
Good product, you don't get the burning feeling, keeps breath fresh for long
Rinata A.
Elkins, WV
Tom's mouthwash is very gentle! However, it doesn't leave a long lasting freshness and doesn't do the job as well as other brands. For some reason I never have luck with "organic" brands; I just feel like they mainly do nothing since they strip the product of all "harsh" ingredients. But again, if you prefer super gentle and a very light mint flavor, I recommend this.
Becca O.
Lower Sackville , AL
Going all natural has been totally stressful but this brand has made it so much easier in regards to oral care ❤ I don't have to think twice when grabbing their stuff because I know it's not full of any harsh chemicals!! It Tastes amazing and keeps your mouth fresh, longer. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Jenny L.
Ottawa , ON
If you are looking for a nice, organic mouthwash, you have come to the right place!  It's affordable, and it's available at places like Walmart, so it is readily available in most neighbourhoods. I love the Tom's brand for organic beauty products!
Saphira E.
Abbotsford, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't burn my mouth, doesn't create sore, when I was using another mouthwash I would get burns in my mouth and was considering taking mouthwash off my routine. Luckily, this mouth wash changed my mind. And it's been my favorite since.
Zee L.
Mountain View, CA
Very fresh and no burning sensation like the other similiar products, the freshness feeling in the mouth not lasting longer is the only cons other than that i am happy to bring this on my trips everywhere i go