Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tori T.
Conshohocken, PA
I want to love this product just because it is all natural, however it doesn't keep my mouth minty fresh
Tiffanny G.
Southern, California
I live the taste in my mouth none alcohol and a very #fresh taste gives me a fresh start in the morning
Jess R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good mouthwash. Again not so strong on the mint which is ok. Also has a kind of sweetness to it.
Gracie H.
Sandy Springs, GA
It seems to work really well, and tastes great! It is expensive, so it is not our regular mouthwash.
Casey C.
Lake Dallas, TX
This stuff makes your breath and mouth super fresh! I love that it's safe to use but I know it works!
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
The taste is pretty good and it isn't TOO intense and burning. The aftertaste is a little odd though.
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love that this does not sting or leave my mouth in pain! Taste l/flavor is Monty fresh!
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
Great mouthwash! Flavor is great and very refreshing. I usually purchase at Sprouts grocery store.
Jessie Lynne J.
Wayland, MI
Definitely does its job, and again you do not have to worry about putting toxins into your body!
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really like this brand! All natural and friendly for our environment. Leaves my mouth minty fresh