Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Autumn L.
Del Valle, TX
Currently using this one & really like it. But not very happy about Toms being bought by a major brand:/
IULIIA C.
I like this mouthwash. It doesn't taste too peperminty. my mouth feels fresh after using this. recommended
Krystle H.
Somerset, KY
Minty taste doesn't burn your mouth. Leaves you feeling fresh. I use everyday. I feel works really well.
Jess R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good mouthwash. Again not so strong on the mint which is ok. Also has a kind of sweetness to it.
Tiffanny G.
Southern, California
I live the taste in my mouth none alcohol and a very #fresh taste gives me a fresh start in the morning
Casey C.
Lake Dallas, TX
This stuff makes your breath and mouth super fresh! I love that it's safe to use but I know it works!
Gracie H.
Sandy Springs, GA
It seems to work really well, and tastes great! It is expensive, so it is not our regular mouthwash.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
The taste is pretty good and it isn't TOO intense and burning. The aftertaste is a little odd though.
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love that this does not sting or leave my mouth in pain! Taste l/flavor is Monty fresh!
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
Great mouthwash! Flavor is great and very refreshing. I usually purchase at Sprouts grocery store.