Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Plano, TX
This product just didn't do it for me...it has a funky taste and left my mouth very dry. I think it's a little gimmicky as well.
hawa k.
hawa k.
Erie, PA
I love natural products and this keeps my mouth clean. I love good so I eat a lot. This keeps my mouth clean.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
I love that this toothpaste is still minty and cleans well but is a "healthier" more natural product than some of the other brands on the market.
Natalia L.
Natalia L.
Good product, you don't get the burning feeling, keeps breath fresh for long
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Berea, KY
My favorite mouthwash doesn't burn or anything. It actually taste pretty good. It gets the job done. A good natural mouthwash.
Amalie B.
Amalie B.
Gainesville, FL
So, my mom buys this for me all the time. Personally, it tastes kind of watery to me when I use it to swish around in my mouth-- however I do notice that my teeth feel cleaner after I've used it and I see less buildup. However, I don't think it does much to freshen the breath.
Jenisa N.
Jenisa N.
Mission, TX
I use this because my teeth are pretty crowded and tarter tends to build up on the back of my teeth and this is great to use everyday the only thing is it does burn when your rinse
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Aurora, CO
This is a really strong mouthwash. I don't prefer it. But didn't have any problems with it other than personal preference.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tasting mouthwash combined with flossing and brushing is essential to oral care. Taste great and is refreshing.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using this product cause I have been having problems with tartar buildup. So far it doing the job, based on the consultation I had from my dentist.