Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Jess R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good mouthwash. Again not so strong on the mint which is ok. Also has a kind of sweetness to it.
Tiffanny G.
Southern, California
I live the taste in my mouth none alcohol and a very #fresh taste gives me a fresh start in the morning
Gracie H.
Sandy Springs, GA
It seems to work really well, and tastes great! It is expensive, so it is not our regular mouthwash.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
The taste is pretty good and it isn't TOO intense and burning. The aftertaste is a little odd though.
Casey C.
Lake Dallas, TX
This stuff makes your breath and mouth super fresh! I love that it's safe to use but I know it works!
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love that this does not sting or leave my mouth in pain! Taste l/flavor is Monty fresh!
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really like this brand! All natural and friendly for our environment. Leaves my mouth minty fresh
Jessie Lynne J.
Wayland, MI
Definitely does its job, and again you do not have to worry about putting toxins into your body!
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this mouth wash well I love anything that won't burn the shizz out of my mouth honestly
Sarah T.
Gilbertsville, KY
Feels clean and crisp! Great flavor. No burning. Easy to order on jet.com, at a great value.