Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Courtney C.
I'm not sure if my teeth felt super clean after using this mouthwash. It also had an odd flavor I wasn't a fan of
Jennifer H.
Samson, AL
I get tarter build up quik. This help keep it from getting so bad between cleaings,just wish it tasted better.
hawa k.
Erie, PA
I love natural products and this keeps my mouth clean. I love good so I eat a lot. This keeps my mouth clean.
Heather S.
Belleville, MI
The natural products are an acquired taste, but once I got passed that, I only use Tom's when I can help it.
camile m.
Deixa um alito muito bom, super gostei e recomendo a você​ aí de casa! Minha mãe disse que não vive sem ele.
Katrina L.
['Delray Beach ', ''], FL
Leaves a bit of a strange aftertaste after using but I do feel that it works. First time using this product.
Kristen L.
Tom's of maine is amazing! I love the natural products and so far I have no complaints about the products.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
It's so strong but not over barring. Keeps my breath fresh and just lovely. All day long I feel very fresh.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA
This is a pretty clean mouthwash. It does have an okay after taste. I don't use this on a regular basis.
Tori T.
Conshohocken, PA
I want to love this product just because it is all natural, however it doesn't keep my mouth minty fresh