Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Haylee S.
Haylee S.
Didn't really like the flavor, but all in all I liked it as a wjole. It was good for my mouth I'm sure
No toxins and such
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I'm not sure if my teeth felt super clean after using this mouthwash. It also had an odd flavor I wasn't a fan of
Merry L.
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Good product. Not as strong as other brands but the natural aspect is wonderful. Repeat user.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Samson, AL
I get tarter build up quik. This help keep it from getting so bad between cleaings,just wish it tasted better.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
Love toms products. They are my go to brand for mouthwash. A brand I can trust
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love that this does not sting or leave my mouth in pain! Taste l/flavor is Monty fresh!
Gracie H.
Gracie H.
Atlanta, GA
It seems to work really well, and tastes great! It is expensive, so it is not our regular mouthwash.
Mai Ze V.
Mai Ze V.
It might make your mouth feel a little weird the first time you use it, but you'll get used to it. IT is alcohol free as well so you won't feel that burning sensation in your mouth like other ones (listerine)
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Las Vegas
I love all of Tom's products. The peppermint mouthwash is definitely the best mouthwash.
Nickie t.
Nickie t.
Stuart, Fl
Ive tried a lot of natural toothpastes before and they all have a very dirt-ish taste and does not leave my mouth feeling cleaned and refreshed. After finding out how bad toothpaste was for you, I wanted to try other options but I also missed the super clean feeling I usually got from brushing with harsh toothpastes. This product is the answer! It is my happy middle ground, good for my health and leaves my mouth clean and fresh.