Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Trish V.
fort myers, FL
Taste's delicious! Is super natural and strong for having the bare minimum when it comes to chemicals! Will get again!
Angelica A.
My favorite toms mouthwash. Love toms products and the natural ingredients. Doesn't have a burn. Easy to find at Target
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
No harsh flavor or burning like some other brands and products . Leaves a fresh and clean feeling, fairly long-lasting.
Erika E.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tasting mouthwash combined with flossing and brushing is essential to oral care. Taste great and is refreshing.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love it! It keeps my teeth white and my mouth feeling fresh!! Plus, it's vegan! Just like me! Yay for the animals!
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN
I love toms of mine nature I love the mouth wash that why I give them a five star review love to give e but I cant
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to use the flouride free version of this wash I can get it at almost all stores in my area works well for me
Cassandra W.
Visalia, CA
Natural ingredients and also very good at wat it does, never gives me canker sores and is very gentle on the mouth.
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean without the burning and harsh chemicals like other brands! very effective!
Syndal D.
Boston, MA
Love the mintiness of this. It also has minimal ingredients so you know you aren't adding more junk in your mouth