Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Kristianna W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This tastes great! I like that it doesn't have coloring and it doesn't sting. I have VERY sensitive teeth and this doesn't bother me at all. This will be my go to from now on.
Karishma T.
Phoenix, AZ
If you're looking to start using mouthwash and are worried about tooth sensitivity/high alcohol contents in product, Tom's is the way to go! They use much more gentle ingredients so you can use them daily and they do the job! I go back and forth between Tom's and Listerine and I've been using them for well over 5 years!
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really like this brand! All natural and friendly for our environment. Leaves my mouth minty fresh
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love how refreshing the mouthwash leaves your mouth. I use this mouthwash daily and love it. Not an overly strong taste like other brands.
Vanessa S.
Downers Grove, IL
Love this stuff! It's not too harsh but also makes your breath smell great. Doesn't seem as alcoholic as other mouth washes
Cam R.
It's great that these products are all natural, but after using this mouth wash i didn't feel much cleaner. Not a good feeling
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I'm sure this product works fine. All I noticed was that It had the oddest flavor. My husband agreed. It tasted so weird in out mouths we didn't repurchase it.
Lila C.
Escondido, CA
Doesn't make your breath minty fresh. Not one the the best didn't even finish the bottle. Nice that is all natural though
Shay R.
Keene, NH
Tom's is my favorite mouthwash out of the previous ones I've tried (Act, Scope, Listerine). It doesn't burn like the others that contain alcohol, and it's much easier to swish for a full minute. It makes my mouth feel great afterwards, too!
Stacie H.
Energy
Toms is a gentle great tastng mouthwash that lanes you're mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Favorite brand of mouthwash