Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

olga s.
New York
I would like to give it  a five star rating but there are other natural mouthwashes that have better quality, like Jason
Michelle W.
This mouthwash is not over powering AND if you have dry mouth issues you might find it helpful. My kiddo enjoys rinsing now.
Vanessa S.
Downers Grove, IL
Love this stuff! It's not too harsh but also makes your breath smell great. Doesn't seem as alcoholic as other mouth washes
Amanda L.
Aurora, CO
This is a really strong mouthwash. I don't prefer it. But didn't have any problems with it other than personal preference.
Becca R.
Perry, MI
My teeth produce tartar faster then most so I use this every morning and it keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean all day
Haylee S.
Didn't really like the flavor, but all in all I liked it as a wjole. It was good for my mouth I'm sure
No toxins and such
Stacie H.
Energy
Toms is a gentle great tastng mouthwash that lanes you're mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Favorite brand of mouthwash
Lila C.
Escondido, CA
Doesn't make your breath minty fresh. Not one the the best didn't even finish the bottle. Nice that is all natural though
Brittany S.
Broomfield, CO
Makes mouth feel super fresh taste isn't too over powering like most mouth wash. Try it it works great and is well priced
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Love toms brand. My teeth feel so clean after using this and it really does help with oral hygiene. Nothing bad to say!