Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Angelica A.
My favorite toms mouthwash. Love toms products and the natural ingredients. Doesn't have a burn. Easy to find at Target
Trish V.
Lake Placid, FL
Taste's delicious! Is super natural and strong for having the bare minimum when it comes to chemicals! Will get again!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
No harsh flavor or burning like some other brands and products . Leaves a fresh and clean feeling, fairly long-lasting.
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Love toms brand. My teeth feel so clean after using this and it really does help with oral hygiene. Nothing bad to say!
Erika E.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tasting mouthwash combined with flossing and brushing is essential to oral care. Taste great and is refreshing.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love it! It keeps my teeth white and my mouth feeling fresh!! Plus, it's vegan! Just like me! Yay for the animals!
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN
I love toms of mine nature I love the mouth wash that why I give them a five star review love to give e but I cant
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean without the burning and harsh chemicals like other brands! very effective!
Cassandra W.
Visalia, CA
Natural ingredients and also very good at wat it does, never gives me canker sores and is very gentle on the mouth.
Courtney C.
I'm not sure if my teeth felt super clean after using this mouthwash. It also had an odd flavor I wasn't a fan of