Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Elle D.
Elle D.
Hamilton, NJ
Ah! We sell this at my store. Minty fresh but kinda a little way too minty. But hey you need that goodness right? Use it when you need it guys.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Irving, TX
The taste is terrible but my mouth stays fresh all day long! I don't feel like I have to take another capful halfway through my day/evening
woo l.
woo l.
i love this mouth wash. i changed to this one after using a stronger one with unhealthy additives. this keeps my mouth clean and fresh!
Natashia F.
Natashia F.
Harbor city , CA
I love Toms brand!! The Toms brand mouthwash taste good ( I don't swallow it) but it taste good and It make my mouth feel super clean!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Love that this is healthy for your teeth and it smells and taste great, unlike Listerine it doesn't BURN the crap out of your mouth...
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Oswego, IL
I love this mouth wash. it's refreshing and it doesn't leave a bad after taste like most mouth washes do. I use this brand regularly.
Wilber H.
Wilber H.
Great product! Really does help my teeth out! I have used their toothpastes before and was very intrigued to use their mouth wash!
Randon W.
Randon W.
I love how it's naturally derived ingredients, it works just as well as conventional brands. And it's healthy, so that's a plus !
olga s.
olga s.
New York
I would like to give it  a five star rating but there are other natural mouthwashes that have better quality, like Jason
Hallie B.
Hallie B.
i just started using this brand of mouthwash, and i'm so happy with it. it makes my mouth feel so much more clean that usual