Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Charlii K.
Charlii K.
El Cajon, CA
Pretty good for a fluoride free mouth wash. If you enjoy that burning , tingling feeling that listerine gives then this isn't for you. I enjoy it and it leaves my mouth fresh.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
Love it! Very natural, non-abrasive, and pairs well with the brand's toothpaste. I enjoyed the taste and felt like my breath was cleaner after each use. I recommend using it in conjunction with toothpaste and floss for the best results.
Sara C.
Sara C.
This mouthwash was OK, but a little strong. Plus I'm not sure how my breath smelled afterwards. But it seemed to feel fresh after I used it
Tia T.
Tia T.
Dover, DE
I loved how clean this made my mouth feel afterwards and I especially liked how this mouthwash isn't jam backed with chemicals. I bought this at Trader Joe's.
Jezzail M.
Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this mouthwash. It is gentle and has no bad stuff that can cause anything. Uses formula that I am familiar with. I try to use it 2x a day, but for the most part only at night. I would buy again.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
The first mouthwash that doesn't burn but also makes your mouth feel clean! I love the natural ingredients that I think really help my mouth! Great price point too!
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Yukon, OK
I really like this mouth wash. It's not to harsh and I feel like it really gets my mouth clean. I also like that it doesn't burn my mouth when I use it.
Trisha C.
Trisha C.
Milton, VT
This is a good natural mouth wash. It isn't as harsh, or overpoweringly pepperminty as other brands. It doesn't leave my mouth feeling fresh for as long as I'd like, but it gets the job done.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elk park, NC
I love anything from Toms brand. I have severe reactions to most other brands and toms is the first to alleviate my issues. Natural is the way to go!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Tallahassee, Fl
I was looking for a natural mouthwash to try and thought I would give Toms a try. The only thing I didn't like was the aftertaste left by the mouthwash. I purchased it at Walmart.