Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

chasity P.
Mansfield, OH
Just recently started using toms of maine products and I'm liking them.the mouth wash is good and the toothpastes.will repurchase.
Carla N.
Gilroy
I really enjoy Toms mouth wash, I can use it for the whole family. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and it has a great taste
Cam R.
It's great that these products are all natural, but after using this mouth wash i didn't feel much cleaner. Not a good feeling
Jennifer B.
Berea, KY
My favorite mouthwash doesn't burn or anything. It actually taste pretty good. It gets the job done. A good natural mouthwash.
Megan P.
I really enjoy Tom products. I also like that they are cruelty free ❤️ this feels like a clean mint. Doesn't feel harsh either.
Lila F.
Asheboro, NC
Only mouthwash I use. Does the job but doesn't sting at all. Lasts longer than other mouthwashes and no gross dyes added in.
Abby J.
Not to strong but leaves your breath smelling fresh and minty after brushing your teeth. Also lasts for a nice amount of time
Hallie B.
i just started using this brand of mouthwash, and i'm so happy with it. it makes my mouth feel so much more clean that usual
Valerie B.
I love this mouthwash, it doesn't contain weird artificial colors or flavors and does its job without the alcohol type burn.
Michelle W.
This mouthwash is not over powering AND if you have dry mouth issues you might find it helpful. My kiddo enjoys rinsing now.