Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

woo l.
i love this mouth wash. i changed to this one after using a stronger one with unhealthy additives. this keeps my mouth clean and fresh!
Crystal A.
Santa Ana, CA
My orthodon'tist recommended this product so I trie sit out . I ensued up loving it and bought it twice . I plan on getting another one
Rosa C.
Love that this is healthy for your teeth and it smells and taste great, unlike Listerine it doesn't BURN the crap out of your mouth...
Cristina D.
Phoenix, AZ
This product leaves such a clean feeling its absolutely amazing and taste very good it is going to be the beat dental item you ever use
Christie C.
Charlestown, MA
The thing I love about this is that it doesn't taste as bad as the Listerine one does. Plus it's organic which is a huge plus for me
Sharon G.
Oswego, IL
I love this mouth wash. it's refreshing and it doesn't leave a bad after taste like most mouth washes do. I use this brand regularly.
Anna B.
Bloomington, IL
I love that this product is all natural and doesn't have alcohol in it! It's a refreshing product that you can feel good about using!
Wilber H.
Great product! Really does help my teeth out! I have used their toothpastes before and was very intrigued to use their mouth wash!
Monika P.
Great product, makes you feel very clean and refreshed. I would recommend it. The products are fluoride free which is also great.
chasity P.
Mansfield, OH
Just recently started using toms of maine products and I'm liking them.the mouth wash is good and the toothpastes.will repurchase.