Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product. This products leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh without burning your mouth. Don't get me wrong it shes tingle. If your mouth is sensitive to sort harsh mouthwashes like Listerine I would definitely try this one
Shae A.
Shae A.
If you don't like the harshness of some mouthwash (that burn you usually get) then try this out! You still feel clean and fresh with a soft minty taste. Wish I could find a bigger bottle of it since I run out so quick
Kara F.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
I purchased this mouthwash once. The keyword here is ones. It will never ever happen again. It tasted so foul and left a weird film type of feeling in my mouth. I was highly dissatisfied with this mouthwash. Bummer
Allison H.
Allison H.
I like using more natural products. I tried this one and like the mild or no flavor. I like changing up and would buy again. Depends on what's on sale. I would recommend for a natural option. You have to try it. :)
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.
Chicago
I love peppermint. This stuff is strong but once you get used to it your mouth feels so clean. I really would reccomend it. I even it with a little water for my daughter to swish around every once in a while too.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I am obsessed with this mouthwash. I was looking for one that was natural and also effective. This is the one! I will continue to purchase for myself and my family. Price is great, no toxins, win win situation.
Lakin R.
Lakin R.
I liked this mouthwash but wasn't wowed by it. I really enjoyed that it did not burn my mouth when I used it. However, it did not leave that fresh clean from the dentist feeling. I would not repurchase again.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
This is a nice mouthwash that isn't too harsh. A lot of times I can't get through with 60 seconds of a mouthwash but this one works for me. It isn't so chemically like a lot of them are. You'll like it.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Girard, OH
Keep it coming toms! You're the best for ingredients being safe and for results. You are my favorite brand and I'll always be loyal to you! Seriously. If you haven't tried toms go to target now.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Caroga Lake, NY
I'm not a fan of this mouth wash. It makes my mouth very dry after use and doesn't have a great taste. It's does do a great job at whitening however and I love that it is natural. If it didn't make my mouth dry I would have given a higher rating.