Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

IULIIA C.
I like this mouthwash. It doesn't taste too peperminty. my mouth feels fresh after using this. recommended
Kristen L.
Tom's of maine is amazing! I love the natural products and so far I have no complaints about the products.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
I love how refreshing this stuff it without hurting my mouth. I use it everyday after I brush and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh. It is effective, but not for as long as the mouthwashes with an alcohol base. I continue to buy because it is not harsh and very natural.
chasity P.
Mansfield, OH
Just recently started using toms of maine products and I'm liking them.the mouth wash is good and the toothpastes.will repurchase.
roby d.
Advance, NC
This product doesn't taste that great. It is almost slightly bitter or something. I do feel like my mouth is fresh after using but the initial taste is a little offsetting. I would not repurchase.
Christine M.
Price, UT
The best mouthwash I have tried to date! I love that it is a more natural solution to dental hygiene, and healthier than the chemical laden mouthwash that is so common.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this mouth wash well I love anything that won't burn the shizz out of my mouth honestly
Samantha S.
I am absolutely in love with this mouthwash! It doesn't have alcohol so it doesn't burn at all, and the taste is so good that I end up keeping it in my mouth way longer than necessary
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
First let me start by saying that Toms of Maine was my introduction to "natural" health and beauty products. Pro: natural Con: not "strong" enough. I have now moved to Jason's brand with tea tree oil. I like Tom's but it's too expensive and doesn't pack enough punch.
Sara W.
Colonie, NY
I actually liked this product for awhile. It made it seem like I never had bad breath which is what I am always worried about! After awhile, I switched brands and just never picked it back up. Maybe I would buy it again to retry.