Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Allison B.
Allison B.
Toms of Main is a brand I have used for years. They stay true to being natural, and work like many competitors that are not. They taste is on point with peppermint. Cleans, freshens and the flavor that lasts is natural. It needs to be in everyone's bathroom cabinet!
Robin H.
Robin H.
I love Tom's products! It's so important to me to be natural and organic as much as I can. I use the mouth wash at least twice a day. I love that it doesn't leave my cheeks burning the way other alcohol mouth washes do. It's great tartar control for me since I've gotten braces! Love it!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Charleston
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this after switching to Tom's toothpaste, and it didn't disappoint. I love the taste, and it doesn't burn when I use it, which is hard to find for me—most mouthwashes make me start tearing up because they're just so intense. I'll be repurchasing!
Elise D.
Elise D.
Mineola, NY
This mouthwash doesn't taste the best and doesn't leave your mouth very fresh for very long, as compared to normal mouthwash. On the bright side though, compared to other natural mouthwashes, it is cheaper than most, so it is relatively budget friendly.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
This is one of the few mouthwash flavors that is mild and not overpowering. I appreciate that it's not dyed blue or green and the natural ingredients are what keeps me buying it. Also, the size is perfect and fits nicely in the medicine cabinet.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Hinsdale, NH
Can you be addicted to a mouthwash? I think I am, or at least very in love. This leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean without the burning or stinging of other brands. I have repurchased this product many times over the past year.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Crompond , NY
I have sensitive teeth and this is best mouthwash I've tried. Trying it for the first time and my teeth didn't hurt during and after using. My breath seems fresher. A little pricey compared to others but I feel it's worth it.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Beaverton, OR
I use the fluoride free version of this. It definitely takes some getting used to the taste, but it does the job without the harmful chemicals. It doesn't burn my mouth like listerine, and the price is great for being a natural brand.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
It tastes a little funky but I like that it's more natural than other alternatives and it still made my mouth feel clean. It leaves a little bit of an odd aftertaste, but it's nothing terrible. Overall I enjoy this product.
Callie W.
Callie W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I was always skeptical of "natural" oral care products but I love Toms. I tried this hoping it would be enough of the minty flavor but not as harsh as other store bought ones. It's definitely the perfect medium and leaves my teeth and breath feeling fresh as ever.