Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
Leaves a bit of a strange aftertaste after using but I do feel that it works. First time using this product.
Heather S.
Belleville, MI
The natural products are an acquired taste, but once I got passed that, I only use Tom's when I can help it.
Tori T.
Conshohocken, PA
I want to love this product just because it is all natural, however it doesn't keep my mouth minty fresh
Krystle H.
Somerset, KY
Minty taste doesn't burn your mouth. Leaves you feeling fresh. I use everyday. I feel works really well.
Gracie H.
Sandy Springs, GA
It seems to work really well, and tastes great! It is expensive, so it is not our regular mouthwash.
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love that this does not sting or leave my mouth in pain! Taste l/flavor is Monty fresh!
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Good product. Not as strong as other brands but the natural aspect is wonderful. Repeat user.
Sarah T.
Gilbertsville, KY
Feels clean and crisp! Great flavor. No burning. Easy to order on jet.com, at a great value.
Ayana R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great taste. No burning sensation. Pleasant taste and after taste i love it. Favorite brand.
Colleen B.
Las Vegas
I love all of Tom's products. The peppermint mouthwash is definitely the best mouthwash.