Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a small bottle of this mouthwash in a travel kit, because it was a decent price, and I needed the toothpaste, so I thought why not? Its just okay. Not as effective as the ACT mouthwash I'm accustomed to, but I like the fact that it does not burn my mouth and it is a natural product. It just isn't that effective on bad breath, IMHO.
Karishma T.
Karishma T.
Phoenix, AZ
If you're looking to start using mouthwash and are worried about tooth sensitivity/high alcohol contents in product, Tom's is the way to go! They use much more gentle ingredients so you can use them daily and they do the job! I go back and forth between Tom's and Listerine and I've been using them for well over 5 years!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Queensbury, NY
I loved this product but the flavor did diminish in a couple weeks after opening it. In addition to it has a great texture and wasn't to minty that it would feel like it's burning youre mouth. So, I would give it three stars for all its great qualitys expect that the flavor and smell diminished.
veronica b.
veronica b.
I wanted to give this mouthwash a try since it is natural! I enjoyed using it and actually finished the bottle, but at times I felt like it wasn't FRESH enough! I don't know if maybe I used to all the chemicals in other products and it just felt didfrrent😆 but I would repurchase it!
Fidan A.
Fidan A.
Amazing flavor.
Great feeling using it because you know it doesn't have all this bad chemicals going down my throat into my body.
My gums feel good. I used to have bad gums but this product totally works so I really love really love this brand, for toothpastes and deodorants
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Orlando, Fl
I've purchased this before because I wanted to opt for a better healthier option. My experience has not been bad, but it takes some time to get used to this mouthwash if you've been using ones not as healthy. I recommend it, but warn it will take some time to get used to it
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Aubrey, TX
This mouthwash does not burn like many others. It also does the job with freshening your breath! It is definitely not as harsh as Listerine. This is the first time I'm using a more natural mouthwash. Something about all of the alcohol in most mouthwashes freaks me out.
Genevieve L.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
I love how refreshing this stuff it without hurting my mouth. I use it everyday after I brush and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh. It is effective, but not for as long as the mouthwashes with an alcohol base. I continue to buy because it is not harsh and very natural.
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
First let me start by saying that Toms of Maine was my introduction to "natural" health and beauty products. Pro: natural Con: not "strong" enough. I have now moved to Jason's brand with tea tree oil. I like Tom's but it's too expensive and doesn't pack enough punch.
Arianna J.
Arianna J.
Franklin, MA
It is natural! it leaves your mouth feeling clean without the same regret you can have from the chemicals in listerine. It is efficient, doesn't taste terrible, and something that I would buy regularly. It can sometimes get a little pricey compared to other brands.