Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I love how fresh and clean this product leaves my mouth feeling. I also love how it doesn't burn or tear up my eyes. Other brands would burn so bad and still leave my mouth feeling icky. This product doesn't and I love how it is natural. I will buy this product again once it runs out. I have also told other people they should be using this product too. I have bought it off of jet.com. They have great prices!
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This mouthwash was not my favorite because of the taste. It didn't taste good whatsoever it was strange and overpowering but yet it didn't last long at all. It was as if I never used any mouthwash! I bought this form my local grocery store and will never buy it again.
Crissel V.
I feel like this product is so refreshing, and it doesn't taste like mint that would make you spit it out. It met my expectations it's natural so it's good for your not only to help bad breath and whiten but the ingredients won't create gum problems in the future because it has no chemicals. I am satisfied with this product.
Amalie B.
Gainesville, FL
So, my mom buys this for me all the time. Personally, it tastes kind of watery to me when I use it to swish around in my mouth-- however I do notice that my teeth feel cleaner after I've used it and I see less buildup. However, I don't think it does much to freshen the breath.
Margaret M.
I love Tom's brand. If you're familiar with my other reviews you'll realize I am a huge supporter of companies that don't test on animals! This mouth wash is great, it gets the job done. I did find the taste a little unsatisfying, but it's great for senstive mouths. I'd recommend it!
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
Love love love this mouthwash! It's all natural without any of the harmful dyes and chemicals. It works just as well as Listerine and is way more gentle. I love the way it taste and how it makes
mouth feel. I buy mine at Publix!
Allison B.
Toms of Main is a brand I have used for years. They stay true to being natural, and work like many competitors that are not. They taste is on point with peppermint. Cleans, freshens and the flavor that lasts is natural. It needs to be in everyone's bathroom cabinet!
Robin H.
I love Tom's products! It's so important to me to be natural and organic as much as I can. I use the mouth wash at least twice a day. I love that it doesn't leave my cheeks burning the way other alcohol mouth washes do. It's great tartar control for me since I've gotten braces! Love it!
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like Tom's products because of they're don't have all that unneeded junk other brands use. It doesn't have as harsh of a taste as Listerine, but it still leaves you with fresh breath!
Daniella S.
Charleston
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this after switching to Tom's toothpaste, and it didn't disappoint. I love the taste, and it doesn't burn when I use it, which is hard to find for me—most mouthwashes make me start tearing up because they're just so intense. I'll be repurchasing!